50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-21-2012, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 08:32 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
BlackhatWorld Executive Section is still being RIPPED! ! !
Guys, Please be patience.
Lala is still ripping and segregating Blackhatworld Executive Section until NOW!
♛ Supreme SuperVIP Section ♛ ☚☛Experts Executive Section☚☛

Lala is working with this!˜›
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-DarkSEOTeam-SEOBlackhat-Blackhatworld-Executive-IsDark-IndexMethods-Elite-VIP

This is how the Supreme Supervip Section Under Experts Executive Section looks like:
[Image: SSS1.PNG]

Lala is still working with this:
[Image: SSS2.PNG]

I'm done with everything EXCEPT LALA is still ripping BlackhatWorld Executive Section
He segregate it! It's quite waste of time to ripped JV's posts or asking posts!
I told him to ripped what he think would be useful for us!

Then if it's a real goldmine. Moved it to another section called "World Class Members Section ".

Now why are we doing this?
The FACT that all of supervip can access this Supreme Supervip Section Under Experts Executive Section.

We want to save other vip forum too from being SPAMMED to death what they think is goldmine! Take for example the blackhatworld Exec! It took more than years to access this section and ONLY selected few were given an opportunity! But in us, since LALA ripped it already! We will let all supervip members take a glimpse of it! But a FAIR bit WARNING! It is NOT much as GOLDMINE as what you guys EXPECT! There are lot of OLD posts/dead links already! But still there are some exclusive shares i saw worth downloading and worth implementing!

We also want to save ourselves from being ripped from other leechers here. Yes we all know that we are leechers too and almost all supervip members were just here to leech too or here to spy us/or keep an eye on us!

That is the main reason why sometimes i FAILED to update our supervip room out of disappointment that almost all supervip members here were just here to LEECH! And i can only count FEW supervip members sharing WITHOUT expecting NOTHING!!!

So me and Lala decided that those members would somehow RECEIVED something special for helping us and to let them allow to enter the World Class Membership Section where ALL of my COLLECTED rare stuffs, private HUGE courses, my personal LOGIN courses details will be shared on that section WITHOUT a DOUBT OF BEING LEEECHED by someone here!!!

I am also asking an APOLOGY that i failed to update supervip room
because of HOW busy are we with this Supreme Supervip Section! Again an apology because due to SOPA/PIPA! Some of the links from our supervip room were dead already! So i asked Direct Download (Download Moderator) to keep another section where supervip members can post the dead thread link here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Dead-link-needs-to-be-Reup-Section-here-by-Direct-Download

If the link is being ripped from another forum, there is no assurance we can reupload it again if by the time we ripped it! It's dead ALREADY on another forum! So DONT BLAME ME/US! Got my point?! Somehow when i ripped i make sure that i also downloads the file and BACKUP it! But someone is leeching it from another forum, that is why the private link that is supposed to be ONLY for supervip dies easily! But that was OK, We are just the same here. Leechers. Sleepy

Now most of the time many were asking if supervip is WORTH it?
My personal opinion would be YES it is WORTH it since i have worked HARD to ripped all of those and come up with this supervip room!
Then i am paying more than $700+ USD just to keep this website alive! So If ever i failed to update some of sub vip forums, again my apology! I am quite busy with another thing to make this forum even better! ! Sometimes updating it gets FRUSTRATED when you see others here just LEECHED! I know some of supervip members here were "spy" VIP members of other forum, mods of other vip forum or even ADMIN of other forum! But i am KIND ENOUGH to let them still STAY HERE although sometimes me and LALA argue that this certain supervip should be banned already!

Anyway, i am NOT a perfect person. Our supervip room is not a perfect one too.
But what i assure you guys was those who had donated and supported us.
Imagine a lifetime VIP with us. It means my lifetime effort to make you guys feel that this is what you call home!
I still got MORE plans left and NEW ripping to do!

-------
There is one guy who pm me that he has Isdark.com VIP already and willing to ripped isdark.com by himself. There is also another guy claiming to be an Ex- Training Moderator of BHW willing to help me in return to access World Class Membership here.
Let see how it goes.. But for now ! I got more lot of things to do!.
We will keep you guys UPDATED once it's fully ready! Please give Lala time to do it. I saw him online this morning and i know he is starting already. So please be patience. Thank You! And Take Care!!!
02-21-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: BlackhatWorld Executive Section is still being RIPPED! ! !
you are totally right admin, i myself was disappointed about all the leaching....from here to other forums so i thought that you guys won't be able to do anything about it, i hope that i will someday be inside the SSS section and be a member of this new amazing inner circle....i can honestly say i have never leached something in my life, not just from here but any other forum and i have been a member here for quite some time now .... i am keeping my fingers crossed, i already sent you guys a pm

good luck in your work, this will be awesome :)
02-21-2012, 09:34 PM
the best thing we can do is work together as a team and have backups
available in case any links die and ensure we password protect all our
future downloads with the bbhf passwords! that way if they do get
leeched and posted in other forums they might get shut down because they
are promoting our forum :)

either way its best we work together as a team and keep any of our premium shares alive for everyone els on our team

nothing
we can do about leechers unless we pre-screen a whole download section
and only allow certain people into it - but then that would be pointless
in a way because if you are paying 700+ to keep this forum alive you
want to make the forum profitable! so you can not only make profit but
also maintain and keep this great community alive and you can only do
tht by keeping everyone happy and keep them as members.
02-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Curios to see when this opens or if it opens for me I'd rather say.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-21-2012, 09:51 PM
I am not posting just to BRAG myself but Lala know that ever since i was helping this forum. I was even a VIP member from another forum and at the same time Mod from another VIP forum but i send all my LOGIN details to Lala and take care all the rip! I will be joining other vip forum too and expect after i absorbed it. I will send my login details to lala so there will be more ripped!
Please check my reputation, my threads created, and how long i am contributing here. I even sent my Jr. Exec VIP to Lala before. I just hope he reads it cause i got no response. Lala must be busy! I know! If ever i will be allow to enter this so called World Class Section. Count me in i will populate it with good stuffs never seen before. I will patiently wait and kindly check my reputation details, my shares here.

- BlackhatSEO
57.gif
02-21-2012, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 10:12 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
mobhugger why are you asking that question? :)
Did you already forgot that your the FIRST ever SuperVIP here who had donated? :)
And i even remember much, how long you've help me a lot in stealing vip content from other vip forums.
I always mention it that all the efforts made by members/supervip members here. We had eyes to see it. We're not blind :)

Of course all SuperVIP members can access this:
Supreme SuperVIP Section ♛ ☚☛Experts Executive Section☚☛

The only thing it would be difficult is this
♛ Supreme SuperVIP Section ♛ ✪♔World Class Members Section♔✪ in which you need to get this award "Truly Valued Member award".

[Image: tri-diamond_24.png]

So far Lala is the only one who has this award so it's Lala's turn to grant this award too to one lucky person. Then this person will grant this to another person. In this way we can make sure we really get a truly valued members. So far we already knew few "DESERVING" SuperVIP members here. But for now, it is not the right time to talk this since ✪♔World Class Members Section♔✪ is still on going and not yet ready. I even not started it yet honestly except from what Lala think is a goldmine shared he moved it to ✪♔World Class Members Section♔✪ but you guys have nothing to be worry too cause all supervip members even supervip leecher here can access ☚☛Experts Executive Section☚☛. Let's just wait Lala to finish it. He promised to finish it within this week. So estimated this Sunday or Monday (Feb 26, or Feb 27). It's already open! The pass protected will be removed so supervip members can access it!. So guys a little more patience :)
02-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Yehey. That's good news. Having the SSS section is something that will inspire other members. I haven't contributed much but will do more since I'll be looking forward for the SSS section.
02-21-2012, 10:39 PM
All I want to say is a GREAT JOB for all you guys have done!! Admin, Lala, BlackhatSEO and even mobhugger!! You guys are AWESOME!!

Please keep up the good work as it is tough to manage such a big forum like this one. As for managing the Leechers.. I have a suggestion. Why not we imitate what Amazon does? Every member will play an ACTIVE role to build and maintain the forum based on the standards that the Admin sets to. In return, the admins will rewards the members with Reps points.

We all need to change our "Leech" mindsets to "Ownership" mindsets where everyone belongs to this forum for a long time.

Let's show more caring and giving rather than always taking!
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!
02-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Hehe well admin, I do, but people can't see it on my personal shares. But just as long as the mods and admins knows it. It's good enough.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
02-21-2012, 11:22 PM
i want to access that section, but i know i don't contribute a lot (maybe nothing :D ) in this forum. Because this is the first time pay membership for an VIP access on forum. don't know why when i first come to this forum i want to donate for super vip lifetime membership, and now i know it... this forum give me a lot of experience. It's much worth then $50 i spent to be VIP membership in here.

Thanks admin...

( Sorry for my english ) :p
60.gif

32.gif