26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Blackhat - Fake CraigList Business
Blackhat - Fake CraigList Business

Hey ladies and gents, a few of you had requested that I throw together a quick and dirty tutorial on creating a "fake" business website for posting in the CL job section for the Home Business Method. This website will server a couple of purposes in the method. Number one is that it will allow you to create some sweet ass email address to respond to ads with, i.e. instead of whatever@gmail.com you will have whatever@sweetbizname.com . It just looks for official. Also it will allow you to have an indexable, (is that a word?), website that the applicant can google and find. Personally I feel your best bet is to make a recruiting firm site that way you can cover your ass on many different types of jobs. Its alot easier to set up one goof recruiting firm site then 100 different business sites.

Oh and I apologize for any poor grammar or spelling. Im working 3rd shift in the lab this weekend so im a bit punchy right now.

STEP 1) Register your doamin name. Head over to GoDaddy and just register one of the $1.99 .info sites. You can buy a .com if you want but really it doesnt matter. Im just trying to keep the cost down so you can pick up a ton of these websites cheap. Go with an official sounding website like, Arcadiarecruiting.info or Solusanttechrecruiting.info , doesnt matter all you really want is the email address that comes with the domain.

[More...]
Code:
HTTP://www.godaddy.com

STEP 2) Get a web host. I highly reccomend Hostgator. They are cheap, give you unlimited bandwidth and allow you to host as many domain names as you want on one server. They also offer a super easy Wordpress Install as part of their hosting package which I will get into in the next step. If you register on GoDaddy you will need to login and change the DNS server to the Hostgator address.

Code:
http://www.hostgator.com

STEP 3) (OPTIONAL Wordpress Install). If you are using Hostgator I highly reccomend you just install WordPress on to the domain. This will allow you to quickly throw up some content and change the theme to a professional looking site which I will get into in the next step. Once you have WP up and running just add some business looking links, list the biz contact info. Post a welcome message and what the business does or something. Also make sure somewhere on the main page to say "LOOK AT OUR AVAILABLE JOB LISTSING ON CRAGISLIST". This will save you from listing all of your jobs.

STEP 4) Make it look official. Ok this is where it can get a bit involved. My tip to you guys is to not get carried away. Dont spend hours on end looking for the perfect template. Just find one that is easily edited and can be thrown up on the site within 10 mins of adding the content. I have included a great resource link below. Once you sign up on the site do a search for "WordPress Themes" or if you are not using WordPress search for "Template Monster Themes" . This site has literally thousands of commercial grade WP and normal web templates.

Code:
http://www.DOWNLOAD-bb.org

STEP 5) Make the email address. With this domain you can now make official sounding email address and have them forward or auto respond to your gmail account or whatever. Since you own the domain you will not have to worry about your fake gmail name being taken already.

That about covers it. If you dont obsess over the content or template of the site you can get one of these up and running in 20 mins or less if you already have the hosting setup. Its worth taking the extra time to make your ad posts look a bit more less spammy.
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
11-20-2011, 06:16 AM
RE: Blackhat - Fake CraigList Business
i made my first money in im like this heres some additional info

Use CPA to monetize offers like backround checks, credit checks, and other recruiting firms like jobs.com

1)Post a now hiring ad for any job and link to your site.

2)Your site will let leads know that due to the overwhelming requests for jobs They need to submit backround and credit checks to be considered

3)Once they do that point them to a jobs.com offer to get paid 3 times from each lead.
11-23-2011, 02:30 PM
RE: Blackhat - Fake CraigList Business
crazy he posted this on my little sister's birthday...yea very good method. it slipped my mind for awhile i m now going to build one real quick and get a little stream of income going and maybe buy a motorcycle or something
08-30-2013, 02:59 AM
RE:
Thanks for the great info. Much respect to you.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
08-30-2013, 11:54 AM
RE:
Awesome. Great advice
51.gif
09-08-2013, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 03:14 AM by AjAndCo.)
RE:
great info!
10-03-2013, 07:12 AM
RE:
I remember reading this a few years ago about using CPA background check offers and I always wanted to try it but I could never get accepted into CPA networks. Looks good.
10-23-2013, 10:45 PM
RE:
Thank You !!!

39.gif