65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-22-2011, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2011 11:22 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Blackhat Code Bank =100% Full RIPPED
Hello Everyone.Smile
I'm done again ripping another VIP forum
( http://codebank.blackhatdigest.com )
and i'm going to unlock this now to all SuperVIP members by going in here(Access it for FREE):
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Codeb...Digest-Vip

[Image: codebreaker.jpg]
Finally a CLOSED Community packed with advice, tutorials, code, solutions, and Fully Completed Scripts!

Quote:Here is the scoop... [Image: Arrow_shadow_blsmall.gif]

Codebank is a closed membership system where all the members have paid to be a part of it. There is no spam, no abuse, and it's a nice community.

In other words it's a great place to be if you aren't looking for an ego boost, garbage posts, and are truly looking to grow your business, get the tools you need, and network with your real peers.

The scripts and tools all come from members requests - and our growing community has kept designers, programmers, and even a few marketers very busy with contracts and contacts formed inside.

Quote:
What's going on inside Code Bank?[Image: Arrow_shadow_blsmall.gif]
New Tools and Scripts Released Constantly!
Things Like:
    • Location Generator With Source Code
    • Magic Rss Linker WIth Source Code
    • Magic Keyword Plugin With Source Code
    • Rss Domination Plugin
    • Rss Rebound's Black Hat Edition
    • Magic Blog Creator

And more... the value of the scripts given to you the moment you join far outweighs the cost of the membership!
New Tutorials and Code Snippets
Tutorials and Code Snippets Like:
    • Using Yelp's API to get local results
    • Building Face Book Fan Pages
    • Tutorials showing how our scripts were built
    • How to work with dompdf to create pdf's on the fly!
    • Spintax Functions
    • Working with wordpress remotely

And more... the value of the scripts and tutorials given to you the moment you join far outweighs the cost of the membership!
"Warning: There will only be about one hundred members at any time inside the CODEBANK. It will remain a small closed community.
Quote:
This isn't a 'real' sales page!
Look, I'm not trying to "sell" you or hype you on the Codebank. This is my dream, my vision for what I've always wanted to see in a closed community. I do my best to not hype things up, and promise the moon. I can tell you that we've got a great group of people in there right now that are very happy with their membership.
Codebank is a "not for profit" project on my part. What comes into the codebank stays with the codebank.
We've got some big things in the works, and some big things we've finished up. I've seen a big number of people connecting and I'm constantly trying to help foster relationships inside the codebank.
If you are a webmaster, programmer, or just someone trying to grow a real business there is something for you inside the codebank.
Let's face it - someone's invited you to join the codebank. Someone who is already inside and knows the value. I'll let them do the speaking for me, and I'll see you inside!
I know the "black hat digest" part of the codebank might turn some of you off. I'm sure if you read through blackhatdigest.com you will find that it's not for what most people think of black hat's these days. It's about ranking your websites, growing your business, automating things where possible, etc... Good things!
BHD has been around a long long time - and I miss the old communities where the members respected each other, didn't talk when they didn't know, and helped each other.
THAT IS WHAT CODEBANK IS ABOUT!
Ed Charkow - Blackhatdigest.com
Quote:Membership requires an upfront payment and a recurring monthly charge. It's currently $97 for the upfront part, and only $9.99 per month! This protects our long term members investement and is an awesome value.

PRICE of codebank:
$97 payment then $9.99 Monthly payment and for 1 year its $97+ $119.88 = $216.88

For all superVIP's, its 100% FREE.

Enjoy. Love

There are lot of exclusive scripts been shared with some exclusive tools Although i'm not fully satisfied [Image: sleepy.gif] but oh well i'm going to ripped again another VIP forum and be added again in supervip room for free as always. Hope you guys are enjoying your stay. Expect more. Sorry for the delayl. Had bad weather right now but oh well nothing can stop me from ripping and ripping. [Image: lol.gif]
07-22-2011, 11:19 PM
RE: Blackhat Code Bank =100% Full RIPPED
Wow. Always a lucky day :) Thank You again ADMIN.
Anyway by next week i'll start again flooding more and more VIP stuffs inside supervip room as of the moment we have typhoon in here so my internet connection is lagging at the moment .
Verysad
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-22-2011, 11:24 PM
TheDonator, its ok. Smile
Anyway i got to go now and going to start ripping again another NEW vip forum in background.Love
Take Care Everyone.
[Image: love.gif]
07-22-2011, 11:31 PM
This forum is really the best VIP forum i have ever joined.
Proud to be supervip lifetime here for only $50 USD.
I suggest that ADMIN/MODS should increase the VIP price as we have lot of expensive shares inside and everyday i visit this forum i never failed to get lot of exlusive shares. Thank you Guys. How i wish i know this forum before but oh well i thank God i found this forum :)
07-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Codebank Blackhat Digest?!. They have this rssbound stuffs as what i heard before and they have this MAGIC stuffs like magic rss,magic blog creator and magic keyword plugin. Thank you ADMIN. You save again my curiosity.
- Lala
14.gif
07-23-2011, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2011 01:46 AM by hackey.)
@Admin

These posts and ripping other VIP forums making me curious day by day for joining VIP section here :P

Collecting the money and posts (5000) fast hope anyone of them get fast soon :)

Thanks for making this forum and VIP section such a success :)
07-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Excellent

YOu are the best
07-23-2011, 05:40 AM
You are the best Administartor You rock, Wishing you the best of luck and good health on your future endeavours bro.
07-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow....this is awesome, another great forum rip off from our admin...prosper to our admin and all member here..:)
07-23-2011, 06:07 PM
this is how become VIP here is the best idea, nice job admin, keep it up!
39.gif
solutions can be long or short method.

70.gif