8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2014, 01:43 AM
[????] Bitcoins - Risk in transferring ?
I got a email and password of a bit-coin site where bit-coins can be transferred.
I am completely newbie in this topic.
Can any one explain me how to transfer to bitcoins to me. How to use them.
Mainly is there are any risk in transferring them to me legally in India?

A screen shot below
What address mean in pic ? Is it email ID ?

Elaborated details requesting here.

THanks in Advance..
[Image: 2j2vpuc.jpg]
08-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE:
scam :) to receive that bitcoins you only need to put the bitcoin address not your account.
08-31-2014, 05:22 AM
RE:
It's a phishing site. Enter your account and password and they'll drain your account.
08-31-2014, 07:40 PM
RE:
how to create a bitcoin account
09-02-2014, 11:18 AM
RE:
(08-31-2014 07:40 PM)arkanth Wrote:  how to create a bitcoin account
There is no such thing as a "bitcoin account", however there are accounts associated with online wallets and mining pool sites.
27.gif
09-11-2014, 08:14 PM
RE:
lol thats a scamsite yar
09-12-2014, 04:03 AM
RE:
After seeing your post, my first reaction is that how did you accumulate so much Bitcoin when you don't know about these simple identifier thing. It could be a big scam.
Anyway the identifier is an unique identification code of your account which you would get when you sign up for a web based bitcoin address account. you have to keep it safe as you will be needing it every time you login. As about legality of Bitcoin transfer what I found that it is still a grey area and there is no concrete rules and regulations. If you have an desktop based Bitcoin wallet, you have no risk of transferring. There is no way the authority can trace you.
09-12-2014, 12:48 PM
RE:
thank you.
Here in my OP "You" means not me.
You means someone who's login details were leaked having bitcoins in there account. So we can login into there account and transfer to other accounts.
(09-12-2014 04:03 AM)kevinnayak Wrote:  After seeing your post, my first reaction is that how did you accumulate so much Bitcoin when you don't know about these simple identifier thing. It could be a big scam.
Anyway the identifier is an unique identification code of your account which you would get when you sign up for a web based bitcoin address account. you have to keep it safe as you will be needing it every time you login. As about legality of Bitcoin transfer what I found that it is still a grey area and there is no concrete rules and regulations. If you have an desktop based Bitcoin wallet, you have no risk of transferring. There is no way the authority can trace you.

34.gif