36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2022, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2022 08:49 AM by BlackTopHat.)
Bit of a brag...
So I offered to take over a friend's email marketing and asked my mentor, Liz Tomey to write me a formal recommendation in case I want to do it for others. (I write fiction now). You'll see she calls me Buddy. I was pretty gobsmacked at her comments. So as I said, a bit of a brag. The list is MMO btw.

"I knew when I met Buddy that he was different. He stuck out and I saw something totally different in him. That difference has come out in many things, but especially his writing. I’ve never had a student that could stop me and truly make me read like Buddy does. He writes emails like the “big guys”. Guys who have been doing this for a long time and charge thousands. I recommend him on his skill and his commitment. If you hire Buddy you’ll get two things. Someone who can turn your email marketing around and someone you can actually count on to get the job done. Those two things together are unheard of. Buddy is a true gem!"

Aw shucks.

Brag over.
Reps Always Appreciated
04-28-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: Bit of a brag...
Congratulations 'BlackTopHat'

Best wishes on your new venture.

Karma is real, and no more so than in marketing.

When you create value and really assist others /change their lives for the better..., you profit in the real world exponentially.

But on karma's time schedule. 46nod

Which works out fine.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
04-28-2022, 10:40 AM
S'cool. I run on universal time.
04-28-2022, 10:41 AM
I'm not charging the guy BTW. His writing is awful. I'm on his list.
04-28-2022, 08:02 PM
Congrats BlackTopHat!
Nice to also hear about the success stories here.
49.gif
04-29-2022, 05:54 AM
Congrats mate, we would hear lot of wonderful success story from you, soon! Keep it coming we will be waiting for the updates!!!
05-01-2022, 01:47 AM
That reminds me to seriously consider reviving my email marketing that I've been neglecting for so long.
05-01-2022, 09:18 AM
If you are doing IM it is criminal not to do email marketing. Otherwise you are at the mercy of whatever platform you are on.

quote='webgoonda' pid='3413447' dateline='1651333630']
That reminds me to seriously consider reviving my email marketing that I've been neglecting for so long.
[/quote]
Reps Always Appreciated
05-02-2022, 02:29 AM
@BlackTopHat

Congrats. Happydance It is always nice to get validation from someone that is at Liz's level in the online business niche.

Email copywriting is such a powerful tool and a great thing to concentrate on to build both your own business and those businesses of your clients.

For me, Sales/Optin pages, and email campaigns are what I think anyone that wants to make a decent living online should be working on first. Hell, you can stay in that niche alone and do very well, but can also branch out if you so desire.

Glad to hear that this is giving you a boost. Next you need to either be charging for your services OR doing your own thing.... If you are looking to build an income. That may or may not be the case as you may already be financially free.... But if not, then this is an awesome start to get you moving in the right direction.

All the best.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

54.gif
Free counters!