22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-26-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 06:10 PM by volvic123.)
Bit of Help Needed - Google
So i just created a site 8 days ago, i been learning of this site for 2 years but some people just know simple things i dont,

So here is the problem bing rank 18 was 10 and yahoo rank 26 but not even top 100 google with very specific keyword.

Website: go-daddywebhostingreview.com/godaddy-web-hosting-review/ anyone have any tips for my site im a newb when it comes to ranking

P.S stuff i tried: full seo using yoast plugin, i submited to digg, stumble upon etc. i pinged like 17000 but then stopped and thought it might do damage, submitted to dmoz, submited url to bing, google and alexa.

help appreciated thanks
04-27-2013, 06:31 AM
RE:
Your just asking for a dmca notice.
04-27-2013, 07:58 AM
RE:
You need to build links to your site, as of now it looks like the only links it has are a few bookmarks. Find a basic SEO book on here and start linkbuilding.
04-27-2013, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 08:25 AM by volvic123.)
RE:
(04-27-2013 06:31 AM)SamWylde Wrote:  Your just asking for a dmca notice.
ok scary stuff thanks for informing, but if people have Sony etc in theirs and its positive i don't understand how, but judging from your stars and posts you know alot so thanks for informing once again. I had to try just IM probably not for me

(04-27-2013 07:58 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  You need to build links to your site, as of now it looks like the only links it has are a few bookmarks. Find a basic SEO book on here and start linkbuilding.
appreciate your help, trying to give back to those who have give to me, ill do your tip thank you +rep added.

Going to probably delete website now and close thread, but hope this helps others who are trying to rank on google as Big Tuna suggested not to miss any thing out, do link building and do it properly is going to help you so you can try this.
Thank you guys for assisting.
Closed

17.gif