68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Bing and Google
Hello, I have a questions to you everyone, I have a competitor that is ranked on Google 1st on every single keyword (total of 4 keywords) that I want to rank for, I'm ranked currently between 10-30. But if I compare Bing rankings for these keywords then I have much better ranking, why is that so?
12-01-2012, 08:45 PM
RE:
Just do one thing.. follow the 5-10 competitors in the same niche and track them by google what they have posted, where they have posted + and does it affect that in google ranking because BING and Google has different algorithm and patterns for the keyword to rank for particular page.. so spy on competitors and see what they actually do to get authority in terms of rankings!!!

Thanks!
12-06-2012, 01:13 AM
RE:
learn a little bit of seo.
if you have, learn a little bit more.
12-26-2012, 12:24 AM
RE:
Google is the best search engine rather than bing, and have quite a lot of users. so why rank more bing than google, because it's quite a bit of competition at the bing than google.
12-27-2012, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 10:33 PM by siouxprince.)
RE:
Use his domain when you are making auto approve lists, basically spam the hell out of his domain.
Before doing so download his entire backlinks and cherry pick the best ones and keep those for yourself, make sure you copy his on page setup too, normally h1 tags for titles and good well wrote posts, plus keep adding more posts, I find the person who makes the most content wins.
60.gif

14.gif