15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Beware of ThemeForest, CodeCanyon related sites!
Hi all, I have purchased a lot of items on ThemeForest and recently I logined in and found that almost half of my purchases are gone without any warning and I am unable to download at all.

This is a warning to all of the Internet marketers out there, do not ever buy anything from Themeforest, codecanyon, etc. As your money will be wasted!

[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com...=image%2F*]

Here is the proof, the theme was recommended by Matthew Woodward is removed! Do not ever spend a single dime on this website!
++ Reps would be appreciated
05-31-2014, 12:52 AM
RE:
This only happened recently right? I don't remember them doing this before.
Don't forget the [+1 Rep] Button!
05-31-2014, 11:28 PM
RE:
It is happening at all the time. Don't waste your money there!!
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-05-2014, 07:28 PM
RE:
I think the theme has been removed for all users, must be an issue between the author and themeforest, also the theme has some major issues and hasn't been updated in a while, lots of people complaining, probably that's why it got pulled.
06-06-2014, 03:46 AM
RE:
This is typically the result of TF removing the product due to a complaint against it for something not working or lack of documentation in their own view. I agree though, I really hate using that site. It's just too bad most of the authors go there. I couldn't imagine giving them a percentage of something I created.
43.gif
06-07-2014, 06:32 AM
RE:
Hmmm i've purchased over 200 items on the Envato sites, and yes it has bothered me as well. About 20% of the purchased files aren't downloadable anymore...

It usually work when you contact the seller and ask for the new download. They usually send you the latest version.
06-08-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
They are doing since 3 years. When member banned, their item also removed.
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin

63.gif