76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Beware of Samdz, Lord Krafty, seoacemarketer. Reviewers that don't review.
Hi some days ago, I was offering free review copies of my BSO, and these users did ask for a review copy saying they will review it, after sending copy, several days passed, heard nothing from them, asked them to post their review, but still did not even replied.

Be aware of :
@seoacemarketer
@Samdz
@♕ Lord Krafty ♕
12-28-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Beware of Samdz, Lord Krafty, seoacemarketer. Reviewers that don't review.
This is JMO...I don't think they are scammers...
Lord Krafty is a good contributor.
Beware is kinda harsh....maybe they did you a favor...if they didn't like the product...kinder to not review in that case.
02-05-2018, 04:53 AM
(12-28-2017 05:26 PM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  This is JMO...I don't think they are scammers...
Lord Krafty is a good contributor.
Beware is kinda harsh....maybe they did you a favor...if they didn't like the product...kinder to not review in that case.

I agree with you. Lord Krafty is a good and a huge contributor in the affiliate business. He is well known for being a kind and a very helping person.
02-06-2018, 04:35 AM
(09-12-2017 03:55 AM)norman_MK Wrote:  Hi some days ago, I was offering free review copies of my BSO, and these users did ask for a review copy saying they will review it, after sending copy, several days passed, heard nothing from them, asked them to post their review, but still did not even replied.

Be aware of :
@seoacemarketer
@Samdz
@♕ Lord Krafty ♕

I personally have had several questions asked by Lord Krafty.. you mentioned days.. have you thought that they are putting the method to trial and see how it goes and you give them a few days ? Just asking as that seems a bit unrealistic short time frame if they actually wanted to test out what your BSO says.
07-16-2018, 03:40 PM
Thank you for your comments but I contacted him several times even in his groups in Skype and he just did not reply back aout his review.. So the others.
41.gif

60.gif