5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2021, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2021 10:13 PM by Ricardito.)
Beware of Products Sold by Sandy Nayak and Kundan Choudhary
These two marketers have been selling a number of products- services, among them GoProMail. I purchased this one and I am still waiting for the access to the service after two days. The absurd thing is that after you pay you are taken to a page that says that they are working hard to open all the purchased accounts and you may receive access within 24 hs. Immediately after purchase they send you an email inviting you to buy all the Upsells. This makes me think that if you don't buy the Upsells, they don't give you access. They pull your leg telling you if you have not received your login, contact support. You contact support like I did and no answer received. I have already placed a Paypal claim. So Beware! I only paid them $16.00 bucks for the Front End. If you pay them all the Upsells you are taking a big risk.
Update: Received an email from the seller Kundan saying that they did not send me access because I opened a Paypal dispute.
Fact is, they don't send me access because I did not buy from them the Upsells. BEWARE!
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER

52.gif