25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2013, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 10:09 PM by WarriorScam.)
*Beware* DANIEL EVANS from WARRIOR FORUM
The guys a scam artist. Sells the worst WSO products that are simple and stupid obvious Fiverr gigs and how to outsource. Maybe back in 1999 but bought ALL of his products, implemented ALL and NONE worked what so ever. When I bitched about his products and what a fake he is on Warrior Forum I got banned. Goes to show you Allen at Warrior Forum is not concerned about the integrity of the site, but rather his pocket so he'll continue to let scum bags like Daniel Evans to sell on there because he pays the WSO fees.

Just a warning to the Blackhatforum community.

I thought it would be useful to add a few links to his S***** WSOs:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-days.html

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...r-gig.html

[Image: wso_demolished.png]
09-08-2013, 09:42 PM
RE:
Hi dude! Thanks for sharing, I've read a lot about him and he keeps rehashing his stupid Fiverr WSO's all the time. That is why he doesn't do refunds.

Do you know what his WSO Forever Fierce is all about? That is the only one I didn't get and is supposed to come with a website attached.
09-09-2013, 01:12 AM
RE:
Yeah it's so lame. I'd upload it but it's useless. It's about creating Whiteboard Videos. Basically you outsource the Whiteboard videos from a gig on Fiverr. There are a bunch of guys on Fiverr who do Whiteboard videos for $5. Then you create your own web page with basically a sales design. You show the video, then have a bunch of buy now options for different packages. THATS IT. What a F****** joke. Really, not that I don't want to share it, but it's useless. It's like his newest product Fiver Demolished where he tells you to go to http://www.xheader.net or some website like that, download the free version of xheader. Then learn how to make headers for people and sell your service on Fiverr. It's such bullshit. I actually tried that one and I got one person who asked ma a question and it was for a complex banner, soemthing xheader can't do. There are thousands of header design gigs on Fiverr.

Look the guy's a snake, he's using methods everyone knows about and just places a cheesy marketing image to it to sell as a WSO. No support, no help, very vague, and always tried to upsell you on his own website.
09-09-2013, 02:45 AM
RE:
allen never cares, always protect the frauds. Thats why we have bbhf so we dont have to deal with the idiot
On vacation - semester :)
09-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RE:
Yeah Allen the Fraudster, I google maped his gay ass head office. He's got some small little building behind a gay Mexican restaurant. You'd figure the money he makes scamming newbies he's upgrade. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good free info on the warrior forum, see how I mentioned "free"? If you have to pay for it, you're getting screwed.
47.gif
09-09-2013, 05:36 PM
RE:
Thanks.. Yeah I read the xheader report as well, it always amazes me how he can get positive reviews all the time.

I do like the guy's fancy sales letter by the way. Does anybody know how he makes them?
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
RE:
He outsources the design work, everything is outsourced by him. Check out his website, all the logos there are fiverr gigs. This guy breaths, shits, sleeps fiverr.com
09-09-2013, 10:36 PM
RE:
thanks for heads up.
09-10-2013, 02:50 AM
RE:
To give everyone a heads up again he just launched a really lame WSO app:

http://www.wsoapp.com/jvzoo/fiverr-mega-class-review/

Again another Fiverr related product. It's so annoying, he doesn't give a shit, he'll keep launching the same product and putting a different marketing picture on it and keep selling it. Watch out and if anyone wants me to upload his gay ass, time wasting products then let me know.
09-10-2013, 07:50 AM
RE:
If you can upload his unshared products in the Freebie section that would be great. Saves other people some time and trouble when they can get it here before they buy without a refund policy.
10.gif

11.gif