37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2013, 11:19 AM
RE:
I think BHW is great if your main purpose in life is to get banned really fast and for no reason.
03-23-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Bestblackhatforum VS BlackHatWorld
(04-20-2012 10:29 AM)★THOR★ Wrote:  BHW SUCKS.

Those who know me who i am at previously at Blackhatworld

Well, i was BANNED Permanently suddenly by a d**** HEAD Moderator WizGizmo...Almost same situation like m0gul !

LOL

Conclusion = DON'T waste time and money at there BHW

BBHF ( Bestblackhatforum ) is the BEST BH forum.

ALL Goodies you can find in freebies section and also NO recurring annual membership !

BBHF ROCK !

Thanks Admin :)
(04-20-2012 10:29 AM)★THOR★ Wrote:  Yeah, BHW sucks big time. BHW was the first blackhat forum I ever joined, but I quit using them after constant problems with logging in, accessing certain pages and trying to reply to posts.
(04-20-2012 10:29 AM)★THOR★ Wrote:  I've used other sites like BHT (which gets alot of it's posts via feeds from other forums), but I prefer BBHF, as there are less limitations on products in the freebie section, and people here are alot more helpful if you need marketing advice.
05-05-2013, 04:00 AM
RE:
hi all, i was browsing and did some searches but I couldn't find the vip membership fee. Can anyone tell me how much would that be?

thanks
05-05-2013, 05:14 PM
RE:
(05-05-2013 04:00 AM)foxy Wrote:  hi all, i was browsing and did some searches but I couldn't find the vip membership fee. Can anyone tell me how much would that be?

thanks
It is usually $100 but it's your lucky day because you can get 50% for a limited time.

See?
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/misc.php?page=vip
05-05-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
BBHF forum is and always will be the king!
17.gif
05-06-2013, 01:18 PM
RE:
I think you can't put VS between these forums, they are so much different.
Marketing is hard...
05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
RE:
(05-05-2013 05:14 PM)ShadyLady Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 04:00 AM)foxy Wrote:  hi all, i was browsing and did some searches but I couldn't find the vip membership fee. Can anyone tell me how much would that be?

thanks
It is usually $100 but it's your lucky day because you can get 50% for a limited time.

See?
Code:
/misc.php?page=vip
Thank you so much! Definitely my lucky day.. Smile
05-10-2013, 08:20 AM
RE:
I use both, because sometimes BHW have something BBHF doesn't have and vise versa. I come to BHW mainly for the journey section, which in my opinion the best thing there is. One journey can give you a lot, and i mean A LOT of good informations. You get to avoid doing mistakes which the OP have done and learn from it instead of experience the loss yourself. You get to see the one that starts from nothing to earning x amount of USD a month- that gives you both knowledge and motivation at the same time.

Although the community over there isn't friendly as this, that doesn't necessarily mean that the forum itself sucks. There's no need to compare which forum is the better and which one sucks. We should be grateful for that both of those forums exists, because its great content on those sites are given to us for free!(well except the VIP sections, but you get the point). Those two sites hold so much good informations, and god knows how many people they've helped because if that- may it be wealth, relationships etc.

So why bash? Just be happy that there's people out there who are willing to contribute to help both themselves and others to succeed. There aren't many things in this world that can offer such things.
05-10-2013, 08:20 AM
RE:
I use both, because sometimes BHW have something BBHF doesn't have and vise versa. I come to BHW mainly for the journey section, which in my opinion the best thing there is. One journey can give you a lot, and i mean A LOT of good informations. You get to avoid doing mistakes which the OP have done and learn from it instead of experience the loss yourself. You get to see the one that starts from nothing to earning x amount of USD a month- that gives you both knowledge and motivation at the same time.

Although the community over there isn't friendly as this, that doesn't necessarily mean that the forum itself sucks. There's no need to compare which forum is the better and which one sucks. We should be grateful for that both of those forums exists, because its great content on those sites are given to us for free!(well except the VIP sections, but you get the point). Those two sites hold so much good informations, and god knows how many people they've helped because if that- may it be wealth, relationships etc.

So why bash? Just be happy that there's people out there who are willing to contribute to help both themselves and others to succeed. There aren't many things in this world that can offer such things.
05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
RE:
I use both, because sometimes BHW have something BBHF doesn't have and vise versa. I come to BHW mainly for the journey section, which in my opinion the best thing there is. One journey can give you a lot, and i mean A LOT of good informations. You get to avoid doing mistakes which the OP have done and learn from it instead of experiencing the loss yourself. You get to see the one that starts from nothing to earning x amount of USD a month- that gives you both knowledge and motivation at the same time.

39.gif

63.gif