6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2013, 04:43 AM
RE:
When it comes to free share bbhf is the best. I have been a member on bhw for over a year but havn't made a single post.
01-20-2013, 04:59 PM
RE:
Well, As I know BHW is firm and bold. Hence, BHW has solid information then BBHF. BBHF is good but BHW is better.
01-22-2013, 12:01 AM
RE:
I am a member in both BHW and here. I must admit that when i first found BBHF i thought i found the paradise of the IM Noob. lol SO many wsos shared here for free. But the problem is, i am skeptical about sharing all these (mostly S*****) WSOs can help members achieve their goals. I think that BHW has some quality posts that can help members to better understand some things. I wish BBHF was better organized and had more posts about moneymaking ideas and discussions like BWH and felt more like a "community" . Because at the end this is what really counts. Not only having the tools, but also having the knowledge about how to use them correctly and effectively. Maybe the template and the way this forum is structured, doesnt leave any choice for members to better explore it and all traffic goes to Freebies section which is the most attractive. Aside of these, i am a BBHF supporter of course!
[Image: ban8.jpg]
02-02-2013, 02:36 PM
RE:
bestblackhatforum is really nice and awesome people help here
02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
RE:
I didn't think much before i bought the lifetime VIP in BBHF, honestly i did regret as first because it's money i'm paying. But well the admin/mod and the community here are really friendly than the community in BHF is rather rude and ignorant.
25.gif
02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
RE:
BHW was my favorite Forum, but after i discovered BBHF, i left that place, in my opinion, BHW is already 1 Step from WF(Warrior Forum)...

BBHW Really Rules !!!
02-04-2013, 08:58 PM
RE:
Ive been on sooooo many sites BHF included and they suck this is the place to be and well worth the VIP.

Im still members of many and always find at BBHF that you get products even before launched ..lol so we can test have a look and then maybe buy if we have to.

Can anyone remember the very first sites on the net ? I think my first was scriptmafia but was called something else.

and another one not sure but a bit like Pirate bay kinda.

anyways im sticking with this one for sure.
02-04-2013, 11:30 PM
RE:
Definitely BestBlackHatForum!

´Cos i´m a SuperVIP LIFETIME here!

@ BHW i´m still a newbie/junior/wet behind the ears!

Can´t even post links and every thread i post within the terms of the DNS list ( which is huge ) get´s deleted!
02-07-2013, 08:26 AM
RE:
I am a member on BHW for 2 years and I thought that there is no better place on internet than their members dowloads section. Boy I was so wrong. Freebies section here is insane. I came here few days ago and I still cant bealive that all these things are being shared for free. BBHF beats BHW easy imo
02-09-2013, 06:32 AM
RE:
BHW need $497 to apply for VIP and BBHF $50 FOR VIP! And BHW contains all the craps, BBHF contains all the latest WSO and cracks.
29.gif
++ Reps would be appreciated

76.gif