75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2012, 11:15 PM
BestBlackHatForum Free Link Exchange Section !!! Limited Slots!!! Act fast!!!
Hello Everyone. Smile
I am proud to release the
"BestBlackHatForum
Free Link Exchange Section"
[Image: bbhf-linkexchange.gif]

for everyone here.
I am getting lot of pm's and emails
for a lot of members / webmasters
interested for a link exchange.

So here it is,
i am proud to released this
"BestBlackHatForum

exclusively for everyone here.

Please grab your FREE spots now before its been fully taken!!!

=Some Important Note=
========================================================
>> System is configured to accept link exchange once system detected that our website was been placed on your blog or website already.
>> Your blog or website will be listed LIFETIME provided you are still linking back.
>> System automatically deletes your website links if system noticed your not linking back anymore.
========================================================

"BestBlackHatForum
is accessible via this url:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/link_exchange/links.php

Act fast before its too late!!! Wink
Dont forget to press thanks!!! Smile
05-09-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: BestBlackHatForum Free Link Exchange Section !!! Limited Slots!!! Act fast!!!
Thanks for update admin..I am grabbing my spot.

I just found out that you are targeting the keyword 'best blackhat forum' but we are on number 1 position with this keyword. I suggest you to target more difficult keywords like 'blackhat forum', 'seo forum' , 'best seo forum'. Thanks..krish
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
05-09-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: BestBlackHatForum Free Link Exchange Section !!! Limited Slots!!! Act fast!!!
ADMIIN This is great. Thank you. I am taking some spots too. Again thank you for this.
05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
I agree .. me personally i compared my results between big .com and .ca .. and tried to go for the key combo that i might be having most trouble with .. i have a link with your site already if you decide to tweak your tag .. let me know and ill change that around .. maybe i might consider revising the tag i gave you guys also after i do some good ol' meditation on it!
05-10-2012, 12:31 AM
I'm in, spotted..
18.gif
05-10-2012, 01:59 AM
joining right away...
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
I want to join as well, I'll be adding the it in my website. This is truly appreciated!

31.gif