58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-19-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Best backlink submitter?
I need to buy one software my choice is between xrumer and GSA. Many forums say that xrumer is outdated, but i see they have gotten two new plugins, social and blogs. Most people say GSA is better than xrumer, is that still the case?
02-20-2016, 06:15 PM
this a pretty new but cool one you might want to check out:

http://rankerx.com/
02-21-2016, 10:38 AM
xrumer is more for advanced users. the ones who say it doesn't work are usually the ones who can't use it properly..
02-21-2016, 12:45 PM
(02-21-2016 10:38 AM)styx Wrote:  xrumer is more for advanced users. the ones who say it doesn't work are usually the ones who can't use it properly..

Hi thanks man just bought xrumer yesterday.. it's pretty good.. but i'm still a total newb hehe

Are there any tutorials you suggest, I have not access to the ru forum.
02-21-2016, 09:38 PM
there is also an english speaking forum, just contact botmaster support via skype for access :)
42.gif
03-24-2016, 08:17 PM
I have also brought xrumer few days ago and I am also trying to figure out how to use it. I hope I will make it for goods.
04-09-2016, 08:23 PM
What is really working (no promo here) is RankerX, seems to create natural backlinks, natural profiles and not spammy ones...I doubt working spamming in Internet is working anymore, Google have sophisticated methodology to catch this tricks, the only way is do it by semi-authomatic adding value (not just copying content dudes! c'mon, let's be a bit smart)
Why creating spammy backlinks and spammy reviews, posts, if you are not offering anything.
Your links are going to be created, but a few weeks later deleted, so, so much effort for what?
Why not start making it correct? Creating Tier1 based on criteria, follow a winner strategy: Don't copy, add value and put your links there, don't need to be spammy, just add value. Your links won't be deleted, and it would carry some qualified traffic,

why don't you try it? RankerX is the tool for automating this process.. :) And I feel really cool using it.
very low Learning curve ...
05-14-2016, 04:10 AM
I have now tried xrumer and rankerx.. rankerx is totally overrated. very limited.. only for noobs
05-16-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2016 10:36 AM by Malice.)
(05-14-2016 04:10 AM)cirkos Wrote:  I have now tried xrumer and rankerx.. rankerx is totally overrated. very limited.. only for noobs

How so? Are you comparing Xrumer to RankerX or is that your opinion on RankerX in general? They are two completely different animals. I just recently took RankerX for a test drive and as a tier 1 link building tool it has completely replaced FCS Networker which I have been using for ages. For such a new software I feel it is very advanced and can be configured to do near anything one would want it to do as far as building and managing a high quality blogging network. Of course with all decent tools, you need to know how to properly configure it properly to get the most out of it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Xrumer, but I am also now a big fan of RankerX. I am honestly very interested in knowing why you feel RankerX is for noobs. Also in which ways do you find it limited? I found it extremely customization in every possible aspect. Is there a better Tier 1 building software in your opinion?
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
05-16-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2016 11:56 AM by zyobiz.)
Go for rankerx, you will not be sorry. I have tried it and it works with premium sites <== the most valuable thing. It has good success rate, good support and good price (in terms of lifetime license).

Let's be honest, how many times a month would you use your xrumer or gsa (if you have them)?
With that said, i won't bother to buy xrumer or gsa because there are services done by experienced users for just USD 3 to get thousands and thousands of backlinks. I would suggest to just pay for the services, no need for vps, captchas, proxies, etc. After all, most of these backlinks are good for tier 2.

Just my opinion.
17.gif

73.gif