47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2015, 05:13 AM
Best Way To Market Website Design and SEO
So I am in need of some suggestions. We have an investor who will pretty much give us what ever we need to market and expand our business. I have some ideas on what to have him invest in but I wanted to get some other opinions as well. Maybe someone who is killin it with gaining more business.

Right now we are setting up a call center but is there any other ways that you guys have found or think might be good ways to generate leads. Both online and offline.

We offer Higher end Marketing Products and pretty much are presenting ourselves as "We increase your sales and conversions through Website optimization and drive more traffic to your website":

All the actual services that we offer are:
Web design
SEO
Conversion Optimization
Reputation Management
All inclusive Branding packages
etc....

So what are the most powerful means to market the services that you guys have found. Like I said we have money to invest in the marketing. I want something that he can pretty much put money towards and we see results almost immediately. So far we have only done these long term sales funnels and free avenues to market ourselves.
73cash killz
03-20-2015, 05:23 AM
RE:
since you offer SEO services use that skill to rank your website and offer your service for free for some people so they will prompt for you. Or you can pay small websites to put ads on their websites.

If you want i can offer your ad banner on my site
03-20-2015, 09:39 AM
give me, give me, give me....
perhaps you should first learn how to read! posting a thread in the wrong section shows how skilled you really are... i feel sorry for any clients and investor you find or claim to have... yeah, you are a leech, and provide no real value here at all, other than upgrading to vip... but you are still a leech, asking for hand outs, give me, give me, is all you know how to do... thus your request for guidance... another give me, give me thread asking for free advice, you need someone to do your thinking for you... the blind leading the blind... your investors are only going to lose their money! you offer services? not likely... i smell a scam in the making, why else would you post a thread in the wrong section? and one 'give me' request is not enough, you want someone to help you more, so you add even more, give me,, give me, requests at the bottom... do YOU know how to help a brother out? you never have before! EPIC FAIL indeed!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
03-21-2015, 02:04 AM
RE:
JOEMLM, dude you're in a black hat forum, where you STEAL stuff from people. You are a "Leech" just shut up! All he's asking for is help.
Bro go out there and present yourself to small businesses, let your actual clients inform their business friends to get you more clients and give them some bonuses as a treat maybe rank their website for a different keyword you know... Make flyers and advertise yourself all over the city... You have to start from somewhere... Online is good as well, you can join freelance websites, just make sure to build a good portfolio, it will speak for you.
Stuff like that man just be creative and you'll find your own ways, just don't sit home and expect from people to knock on your door... I'm not that successful but I'm doing ok.. You can add me on Facebook we're on the same domaine, we can help eachother... PM me if you're interested...
03-22-2015, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 03:56 AM by jlynne3662.)
RE:
I guess because JOEMLM has all them "pretty" titles beside his name, he THINKS he has the right to call others leechers. But you are right Shupreme, he, and EVERYONE else in this forum is a leecher whether they have they have the kahunas to admit it or not. Seems more like a bad case of jealousy that haku is actually doing something with his leeched products, instead of spending his days and nights criticizing everyone else for doing the exact same thing he is doing.

congrats haku and skillz for using the products you find here instead of filling up your hard drive with stuff you'll never use. don't pay attention to the almighty self righteous ones who only wish they were doing half as well as you are.
18.gif
03-22-2015, 03:59 AM
RE:
Use bulk email aka professional spamming. I say "professional" as there is a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. But when you do it right, there is NO BETTER or faster way to sell, promote a new product or service(s). If you want to hire someone to do it for you get in touch.
03-25-2015, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2015 04:24 AM by Skillz.)
RE:
LOL @JOEMLM look at the stuff I have provided to the community. Shut ur mouth. I even provided a crack for my own request. Just haven't updated my signature. I have one of the highest viewed hand outs too for sendblaster that I personally figured out. Not just stole from another forum and posted it here. I also asked the community on resources to learn how to crack software to be able to give more back.

I'm pretty sure this topic has everything to do with Marketing and Business. And I feel like a ton of people could benefit from the same knowledge. Starting a topic of conversation on a forum I do not see as bad. If you don't want to give advice move on with your day instead of trolling for leeches on a forum of leeches. Let me ask you this? Why do you spend so much time cracking software and giving things out to people, and then get mad at them for taking? You have an attitude and speak before you even have a clue, you are the reason people don't want to give back. Get out of BBHF if you are gunna be like that. I don't like seein people like you on here you give the community a bad name and image. BBHF should be a family and community and everyone here is at different points in their life. And if you are complaining about me posting in the wrong section because its against the rules, then maybe go back and reread the rules because calling people leeches is actually against the rules. It caused a major upset in the community when Thor did the same. It makes an unfriendly, hostile environment.

Additionally, my business already has some pretty big clients (one of the top five investors for Carls Jr and Hardee's, one of the top 3 property tax appeal companies in California, high end golf apparel company worn by over 100 of the top professional golfers). All who which we have done wonders for. Thus why the investor is interested. So far we have been getting our business mostly through referrals. I am looking for a way to get clients if I have some capital. SEO is definitely in the cards but takes awhile, especially in such a inundated market. I always value second opinions.

Thanks @Shupreme and @haku and @Batmans for the advice!
73cash killz
03-25-2015, 03:56 AM
RE:
SHUT TH ^and$and^$and UP ALL! This is an elearning platform right?
04-02-2015, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 07:04 PM by aminoacid.)
RE:
Don't post questions in the share forum!!!
04-03-2015, 04:43 AM
RE:
Just read "marketing and business" didn't realize Freebies was the parent. Stop bumping the thread. Wasn't trying to mislead anyone. Calm down.
62.gif
73cash killz

32.gif