51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-19-2014, 04:55 AM
Best Way To Generate Organic Traffic
Hey guyz i am a blogger and Seo beginner from GuidePedia i was looking for a way to generate organic traffic along with the backlinks. So i got through this site and now i have increased organic as well as social networking traffic. I guaranteed you will get 100% traffic and you can boost your earning. Carefully follow the steps:

1. Make atleast 5 ids or 3 are enough. You can signup on yahoo, gmail or hotmail as you wish which is convenient for you.
  2. Now Signup on the following networks you can make choice yourself on which you want to signup.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Delicious
  • Folkd
  • Diigo
  • MyHQ
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Linkagogo
  • Mister-Wong
  • Yelp
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Sonico
  • Newsvine
  • FriendFeed
  • Kaboodle
  • Jumptags
  • Tagged
  • Plurk
  • Tumblr
  • LiveJournal
  • Hi5
  • Yahoo Bookmarks
  • Storify
  • Typepad
  • Scoop.it
  • Evernote
  • Plerb
  • Tuenti
  • Skyrock
  • Pocket
  • InstaPaper
  • Viadeo
  • Kippt
  • Gimmebar
  • Cuzo
  • Meemi
  • Rstatus
  • CorkBoard
  • YouMob
  • AOL Lifestream
  • Hubpages
  • Xerpi
  • Heello
  • bitly
  • Referralkey
  • 500px
Google it for the sites url.

Now when u got signup remain login on the sites you can close the window but you should remain login.

Go to this URL and sign up with all these 5 ids one by one on vkonnect.com . This site is offering you to post your content on all above social networks for free.

Now associate your all ids you created on above social networks with vKonnect you will find option into it to associate your all ids with it.

When you are done with adding ids all you have to is mark all networks and post with your website URL. You will not only get bonus of increasing traffic but also backlinks.

This for just one id but when you make this it 5 ids or 3 ids or more and i definitely guaranteed you in the boost in traffic and your PR update in next Google update.

Please add me the reputation if you like my idea.
02-19-2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Best Way To Generate Organic Traffic
You have tell me a great idea, now i will try out this method for my blog, hopeful to get good result from it although finger crossed. Huh
02-19-2014, 05:10 AM
(02-19-2014 05:06 AM)SophieAmelia Wrote:  You have tell me a great idea, now i will try out this method for my blog, hopeful to get good result from it although finger crossed. Huh
Sophie Emilie maybe i have write your name correctly Wink yes this will make it for you i was also astonished with my site result. You must try out this method....
02-19-2014, 10:45 AM
RE:
Hi mmuuss93

Thanks for sharing, by the way how much increased traffic that you get?

Jigong
02-19-2014, 04:59 PM
(02-19-2014 10:45 AM)blekjigong Wrote:  Hi mmuuss93

Thanks for sharing, by the way how much increased traffic that you get?

Jigong
Friendly speaking it will take about a month to increase but afterwards you will get regular traffic. Honestly speaking i made 10 ids to deal with it and i get about 10000-15000 page views daily. I have got a snapshot for you

[Image: 1.png]
66.gif
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM
RE:
Great mmuuss93

So you make 10 id's. Everytime you post a new article, you share with the 10 id's through vKonnect?

thx for the snapshot :D
02-22-2014, 08:10 AM
RE:
Thanks for the idea!!! I will be putting some effort into this on the weekend!
02-22-2014, 09:12 AM
RE:
Thanks for share
What you mean, which Id's are the best?
03-02-2014, 04:30 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, I will try this for my website
03-02-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
This all sites are more valuable for traffic.. Thanks for sharing
76.gif

39.gif