20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Best Software to ping/Backlinks
Ok Guys, I know it's been asked here or shared here, i searched many times in this section about any software or any site who doing pings to our links but it seems like all links are dead!

Please share with us what software are you using to index your set to google or any software your recommend! any tips that you think can help!

I believe there is some people here they have their own way to rank site or even videos on the first page of google or youtube, that's fine and i understand that! If you can help with anything that you see it's helpful feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks everyone.
07-14-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Best Software to ping/Backlinks
Good question I'm interested in this too. I used Instant Link Indexer it worked well and you can get a discount on here. But I don't like paying monthly. If anyone knows of a good software I'd like to hear about it.
07-14-2016, 08:53 AM
(07-14-2016 08:37 AM)ManifestDestiny Wrote:  Good question I'm interested in this too. I used Instant Link Indexer it worked well and you can get a discount on here. But I don't like paying monthly. If anyone knows of a good software I'd like to hear about it.

Thank You for your answer, I checked the service that you mentioned, It's a monthly subscription! how i can get i discount of this!

Yeah i'd like to spread this thread as much as we can, more people still strugling with backlinks!
03-30-2017, 01:14 AM
i use ping jeed :)
11-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Thanks for this resource!!
56.gif
05-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Hey, try Indexification. They guarantee that Google will at least crawl your page or every link you submit to them. It is paid. You can submit 50,000 links by paying $17.97 a month.

12.gif