63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 04:16 PM by iNadjib.)
Fusebux | Guide And Strategy
[Image: banner.gif]

Fusebux is a relatively new PTC site a few months old as of now, but it is very high paying site (probably the highest paying at the moment) , the price they pay you per ad view is the same as all the other good PTC sites but the referral commisions are the best i’v ever seen on a paid to click website..
I make quite a lot of money off of Fusebux each day, and it only takes 10 minuets of work each day to do, and I want to share my method with the world.
This Guide will cover the following things, Signing up to Fusebux, Getting Your first $, renting your first referrals, earning money from your referrals, building your rented referrals, and then cashing out with your new passive income.

Signing up to Fusebux
  • The first step is to first create an account at Fusebux. Sign Up at Fusebux.com
  • Be sure to use your real email address when registering.Pick a secure password (but don’t forget it) and enter your Paypal/Neteller usernames.. I always use Paypal for PTC sites, sites with Paypal enabled pretty much mean that they can’t scam you..!
  • Once you have signed up, take a look around your account page, you can find your user account page at the top of the site on the first tab.. If you are a member of any other sites like Probux , you will notice it is laid out pretty much the same, this is because most PTC’s use the same script when designing their sites.
  • If you wanted to learn a bit more you could have a look around the Fusebux forum, you can access the forum from the top menu. The forum contains lots of information such as
    [Image: Fusebux-acc-page1-150x150.png]
  • Fusebux Account Page
    payment proof’s, success stories of other people who are earning from the site and questions related to the site..

Earning your first $
  • As with all PTC’s you earn money through clicking advertisements, Fusebux pays you $0.01 for every ad that you view.
  • The ad viewing is just the tip of the iceberg though, the main way to earn with Fusebux and other PTC’s is by renting referrals, I will talk more about renting referrals a bit later but all you need to know now is that you need at least $1 in your account in order to rent your first referrals.

[Image: fusebux-view-ads-150x150.png]
  • View Ads Page
  • What you need to do every single day in order to keep earning money from Fusebux is to view your adverts daily! the most important ads to view are the ones that pay you $0.01 per view, these can be found near the bottom of the “view advertisements” page!
  • You now have an option, invest money to speed up the process, or earn just from clicking to begin with.
  • Slower But Free Method: If you don’t want to invest any money, that is fine, you can still get the same results from Fusebux, but it will just take a little while longer to get there.. all you need to do is keep clicking all of your ads every single day until you have earned $1 .. it may seem like a pain, but it should take no longer then ten minuets to do each day , but after a few days you will get into a routine and it will be easier. You don’t even have to look at the ads, just wait until the ad timer has depleted and then move onto the next one!
  • Speed Method: If you want, you can speed up the process of earning lots by investing just $5 or $10 , trust me, investing
    [Image: fusebux-fixed-ads-150x150.png]
  • Fusebux “Fixed Advertisements” – The most important Part
  • will let you skip about 3 weeks of not earning much, and I guarantee you that you will earn that money back quickly! Even though you have invested, you still need to click a minimum of 4 ads every day, these 4 ads have to be the orange “fixed ads” at the bottom of the “view advertisements” page!
Renting Referrals
  • Now you either have your first $ from clicking ads only or you have $5 , $10 or $20 depending on how much you invested as well as clicking your ads every day..
  • The next step is renting referrals. Referrals are other users of Fusebux who are also clicking their ads
    [Image: fusebux-rent-referrals-150x150.png]
  • Fusebux Rent Referrals Button
    daily, you can pay Fusebux in order for you to “own” these user’s for 30 days. This is called “renting referrals” . When you have rented referrals, every time one of your referrals clicks on an ad and gets paid, you also get paid. When you have lots of referrals and they are all clicking ads for you, you earn a lot of money for doing nothing much at all!
  • To rent referrals, go to your account page, and click on “rent referrals” .
  • Depending on the amount in your Fusebux balance , rent as many referrals as possible, if you have $1, you can rent 3 referrals.

I have referrals, Now What?
  • You can only rent referrals once every 7 days, so until you can rent more, all you have to do is keep clicking your ads every day..
  • This is very important to remember: You will only earn money from your referrals clicks if you
    [Image: fusebux-referral-statitsit-150x150.png]
  • “Rented” page, Shows Rented Referral Statistics
    click your own ads every day also! this keeps the system going as everybody is clicking their own ads daily..
  • Go to your account page, click on “rented” on the left menu. here you can see the statistics of your rented referrals, we are going to automate the renting of the referrals for when their 30 days runs out!. At the top of the rented page, where it says “auto pay is disabled” click “change” , auto pay will now be enabled and every day that a referral clicks an ad, 1 day will be added to that referrals rental membership automatically.
  • So keep clicking everyday and you will be earning from your clicks as well as from your referral clicks.. if you currently have 3 referrals now you will notice that you are earning a bit more every day than you did last week! that’s all because of your referrals, but just imagine if instead of having 3 referrals you had 200? or even 2,000? Imagine how much you’d be earning daily then? well if you had
    [Image: fusebux-earnings-calculator-150x150.png]
  • How Much You Can Earn On Fusebux
    200 referrals you would earn $4, of you had 2,000 referrals, you would earn between $50 and $80 a day. sounds pretty good for just 10 minuets of work a day doesn’t it? well it is very easy to achieve it just requires patience on your part to click your ads every day!
  • You can rent referrals once every 7 days, so after 7 days of clicking and earning from your referrals it is time to rent some more with the money you just earned in the last 7 days!
  • Now you have rented more it is time to repeat the process of clicking your ads everyday until the next 7 days are up again..
  • **Keep repeating these steps until you have 200 rented referrals, 200 is the limit you can have on your standard membership**

What Now? 200 Is The Limit? Memberships?
  • Now you have 200 referrals you should be earning a decent passive income, but you want more don’t you? [Image: icon_smile.gif]
  • Up until now you have been using the “standard membership” of Fusebux which comes as default on the
    [Image: Fusebux-Upgrade-To-Golden-150x150.png]
  • Upgrading To Golden Membership
    site for all users. The maximum referrals you can rent with standard membership is 200..
  • In Order to rent more referrals and earn more from each referral you need to Upgrade to Golden Membership.
  • Golden membership costs $80 for one year , before you say that you don’t want to spend $80 on this site, first hear the benefits of golden membership, and you don’t have to spend your own money on upgrading, you can just save up for a few weeks with your Fusebux balance from your 200 referrals.
  • Benefits Of Golden Membership:
  • You Earn x2 times the amount from every referral – So if you are currently earning $4 a day from standard membership, upgrading to golden will instantly double that and give you $8 a day!
  • You Can Rent Up To 2,000 referrals instead of just 200 - I don’t really need to go into detail on this but just imagine how much money you could potentially earn on this..!
OK, I have Upgraded To Golden And Am Now Earning Twice As Much As Before
Good for you, I am very happy for you.
  • It may be very tempting for you to start cashing out now, but if you just wait another month or so you could be earning so much more. Now that you are earning so much every week you can afford to rent an extra 100 referrals every week!
  • All you have to do is keep clicking every day and renting referrals every week, you know the drill your almost a pro now [Image: icon_wink.gif]
  • Simply just keep doing this every week until you hit 2,00 referrals, and then THE CASHING OUT OF $50+ A DAY BEGINS!

Cashing Out

[Image: fusebux-cash-out-150x150.png]
Cash out Money Page
  • Cashing out on Fusebux is pretty straight forward. To cash out, you have to have a minimum of $2, but at this stage you are earning $50 and up a day so no big deal..
  • On your account page click on “cash out” , you will then be taken to the withdrawal page. You can get your money sent to either Paypal, Payza, Egopay or Neteller! Personally I think Paypal is the best and the most secure!
  • Choose your payment method and click cash out, your money will be arriving shortly!
Recap
  • Using PTC sites to generate a passive income is very easy and profitable for any one to do, and Fusebux is the Highest paying of these PTC sites.. If you follow this guide, have patience and never miss a day of clicking, you will be earning a very handsome sum of money every single day, just like I am doing right now!
  • As always, if you have any questions or doubts, please leave a comment below.
  • I hope you enjoyed and found this guide helpful. If you did It would mean a lot to Me If You could share this guide on Facebook Or Twitter, then your friends can learn about this great money making guide too! the social sharing options are just at the bottom of this post!
Visit The Fusebux Homepage – Fusebux.com
08-01-2014, 04:16 PM
RE:
post modified: Today 04:16

45.gif