24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2016, 11:17 AM
Best Kept Secret Pre-Launch Affiliate Program
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this, but I wanted to share with the BBHF family, a new affiliate program that is unlike any I've ever seen before.

It's for a new mobile smart phone sports app that has the potential to go viral when it's launched in late August/ Early September. This thing is going under the radar of all the Super Affiliates out there so the time is right to position your self to potentially make a ton of money here.

The company is called UNITED GAMES but that isn't the name of the app. If you research youtube, you will find some marketers are starting to catch wind of this.

The PR announcement is slated to be 25 August, 2016 to be in line with the beginning of the U.S. American Football Season (NFL). I suspect once that hits, the Big Boys of media buying will swoop in, so there's still time for the little guy to go out there and secure some signups. As an affiliate, for every person you sign up as a player, you will receive 10 cents every time that person plays the app, shares the app, or makes in-app purchases. It's sort of set up like an MLM, so when anyone under you shares the app, you will also get a commission from those people, as they are connected to you for eternity as deep as it could possibly go!

They need BETA testers, to flex the system before launching the app to the general public, so getting people to pre-register is easy if you know how to market it that way.

This has huge potential! The best way to explain it is for you to see it for yourself.

*DISCLAIMER* This is an affiliate website, the only way in is to be invited by another affiliate. So technically it's not self promotion, and yet it is, don't blast me for posting this in the wrong thread.

UNITED GAMES is a legit company, they are projecting $500 million in revenue before the NFL season finishes in early 2017. But when they hit the global market...oh boy! That's when it's going to explode!

Don't worry if you're not a U.S. resident, they'll still allow non-residents to register as an affiliate, but when this hits your local country's market....you'll have positioned yourself to make real bank here. PM me for more details or questions.
A smart marketer can make a killing on this thing!

Check it out:
[Image: nPvrgYu.png]

61.gif