42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2024, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2024 02:07 AM by Theo1.)
Best GRANT CARDONE video EVER? 16 Minutes to Change Your Life
Grant Cardone-

The name causes people to experience the whole gamut of human emotions-

Love, devotion, admiration, emulation, obsession-

and the opposite-

Hate, derision, disrespect, disgust, VOMIT-

But do you REALLY know Grant Cardone? Have you ever dug deep into what he teaches, or tries to teach?

I had formulated my own opinions about him, initially based on the obnoxious brashness of his Youtube ads, flaunting his Fat Stacks ™, smoking $500 cigars, doing cartwheels on top of his apparently bought and paid for private jet-

Yeah, on the surface, plenty to not like about the guy-

But I did sit down with a nice cup of water (Fiji of course, best water out there BTW, ALL the top entrepreneurs only drink that brand) and I read a couple of his books- Namely "The 10X Rule" and "Be Obsessed or Be Average-"

If nothing else, Grant is trying his darndest it SEEMS (and yes of course he is always trying to sell something) but if he has no other mission (besides making more of those Fat Stacks ™) it is to

WAKE EVERYBODY THE HECK UP AND GET OUT OF THE "MIDDLE CLASS" as SOON as POSSIBLE-

Because the Middle Class, if we haven't noticed, is being eradicated, as in WIPED OUT, systematically, permanently, by the day-

Watch Grant's short 16 minute video here- If nothing else, you can marvel at his physical metamorphosis over the 6+ decades of his life (you get to see him in diapers all the way up to his current mid-60's status here, and all ages in between)-

This video will wake and shake you up out of the "Middle Class" (R.I.P.) like nothing else- Oh yeah, I also included a little BONUS here for you as well-

I've always thought Saturdays were a good day to change your life, wouldn't you agree? 1bigsmile

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9bvwstv2v34c5qa/Cardone-WCF.2024.zip/file
05-05-2024, 02:49 AM
RE: Best GRANT CARDONE video EVER? 16 Minutes to Change Your Life
Thank you for sharing
+ reps
05-05-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: Best GRANT CARDONE video EVER? 16 Minutes to Change Your Life
Thanks for sharing

38.gif