72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
@jeremy Did you send LALA a pm?
about your paypal email address you used? and date paid?
Send lala a pm your paypal email address used? and date paid?
Lala profile
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Lala

@uyin You can earn money too even if your not supervip.
I managed to earn money too from this forum even when i was a regular member before. Then i bought supervip back as appreciation to this forum.
then luckily promoted as download moderator in replacement to Mod TheDonator

@wackiin Sorry but Craiglist Forum section is NOT available yet on this forum. But you can find number of good craiglist stuff here.
Search via thread
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=results&sid=37152a3834cb306059a318f8b0fce411&sortby=&order=desc
Search via post
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=results&sid=2ef0c84e2a1ffe5119908e9a230656f2&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Feel free to discuss craiglist talk/discussion on the forum lounge here cause there might be same people who are also working on your field too.

Cheers,

Direct Download
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-24-2012, 06:33 PM
yeah will surely by the super VIP after raising some funds. :)
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Yup! Our Super Admin and Super Mods are super busy of setting up a "Goldmine" section for all the "Trusted" SuperVIP :)

This is incredible section that is soon to come.
So, what are you waiting for?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
04-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi...i actually got the money today and was thinking about joining the VIPs...
but i have a few questions:
1. Given that the multitude of methods is an IMer worst enemy, wont joining the VIP area be in my detriment?
2. Are all other forums RIPs updated?
3. What are the circumstances where i might lose my VIP status? I know forums where if you're close to super-moderators and you dont like a person, he/she can be kicked out without a warning!

This are questions for VIPs/moderators only...if you dont know the answer, please dont add ur words to my mental collection of useless info! :):):)
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-28-2012, 03:55 AM
Well, you're right there.
Although I am a SuperVIP, I think I won't be easy to answer all your questions right here.

However, I won't think so much if I were you :)

After taken the following into consideration:-
1. No Spam
2. Try to help member. E.g, re-up dead link, share top notch program, etc.
3. Share whatever you know to all of us at BBHF.
4. Behave. Be polite, courteous and constructive in your reply to member's questions and the most important thing is yourself.
5. You must have a clean record for 3 months from the day you become a SuperVIP to be able to upgrade as a "Trusted" VIP. This allows you to enter the super new section aka Bestblackhatforum Goldmine.

IMO, BBHF won't simply ban a member with no good reason.

Hence, go ahead and do the right thing.
Cheers!
76.gif
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
04-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Well I joined superVIP today - account activated quickly and it was 50$ well spent - anyone sitting on the fence should just get on with it and join - there is a ton of great stuff to get your hands on.
04-28-2012, 09:48 AM
The VERY, VERY best reason to be VIP is that the forum isn't free. We are like roommates. The Administrator owns the house and we rent a room.
The Administrator has monthly bill to pay. When you use all the stuff we put up for free to earn money it should be used to pay your fair share of the rent.
04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Ravenuk,
Glad you made the right decision.
At BBHF-This is your life time home.

Welcome on board.
Choose the right forum, talk to the right people and make the right choice is a wonderful feeling!

Can't wait to see more in.
Cheers!
05-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Update:

For you to become a "Trusted" member at BBHF.

Visit here after you become a SuperVIP.

If you not a SuperVIP, what are you waiting for?
07-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
Hey is there some kind of a list of what is being shared there? I mean, at least for the software. E.g. I'm interested mostly in the Scrapebox and in the latest working version of SEO PowerSuite.
Smile
48.gif

64.gif