41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
I'm a VIP member since a few months and it's very nice VIP members has acces to a lot of greatest downloads!!!
07-10-2017, 12:53 AM
I Become a VIP member about 2 years ago and i proud of it. Becoming VIP in BBHF is worth of money. Specially when i can use some expensive tools for free and loads of good knowledge about money making idea and lot more. Its only $50 for life!!. So dont wait take this opportunity before they change there mind.

A happy VIP member
07-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Hello, wanted to say I've Been VIP for a while and am glad i did. There is a lot of content here that is far above $50. You won't be disappointed in it.
07-16-2017, 01:16 AM
Been a VIP for a few days now, well worth the $50...
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
07-17-2017, 12:31 PM
can you tell me why its worth it? What did u get ?
15.gif
07-17-2017, 04:53 PM
yes, can you tell me more about it?
07-20-2017, 04:04 AM
This is the best forum I have ever been in. You will get lots of freebies even if you are not a VIP member. But that is not the point here. I suggest everyone to be a VIP member. You know why!!?? Because it is the BEST.

I have been member in this forum for a long time but I recently upgraded to VIP. And I am LOVING it.

You are missing a lot if you are not a VIP member. Trust me, I know.
There are lots of top notch program 100% cracked and super tips in VIP, you will never be able to know if you remain as a free member.

There is a big goldmine here.
MoneyStar 's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods
PRT CRACK INDEX
and lot more.

If you have anything you need to ask, you will find friendly and helpful super MOD lala.

Upgrading to VIP membership was a wise investment.
I am loving it.
[Image: happy.gif][Image: 10.gif]
07-20-2017, 05:57 AM
Thanks Lala for granting me "Super VIP" and "Executive Access".

I have say that there are allot benefits for "Super VIP" which you can't find anywhere else on the internet. "Super VIP" worth far way more than $50. If you are not "Super VIP" you are missing out on allot and the best part of being BBHF Member.
07-20-2017, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 03:39 AM by internet0001.)
IT's Just The Best!
07-21-2017, 10:02 AM
VIP is worth a thousand times what you pay for. Many plugins and courses that will run you in the tens of thousands if purchased retail. Incredible information in the VIP section that would have taken me much longer to find out through my own experience. Much appreciated and I wish you and everyone all the success.
30.gif

54.gif