6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2013, 07:13 AM
RE:
Hey Guize... yes, as you can see from my forum stats I am nothing but a dirty leech. :p

Anyway, I hopefully will make some money and I will be able to pay for the VIP benefits. I have definitely had my 'moneys' worth of downloads from here anyway. This really is the bestblackhatforum.

I'd like to ask a question, I have recently tried the GSA search engine software. I was impressed with the fire and forget nature of it. Despite the nag screen and other limitations.. I went to ahrefs the next day and found a big improvement in dofollow backlinks.

My 5 day trial ran out and I couldn't re-install (yah, im a n00b). So I switched to VM and installed it there for another blast. Only thing is, this run is far less successful. I didn't download the indexer this time though.

How much importance can be put on indexing software.

Also, to the guy I was speaking about joining VIP, sorry man... raincheck. Still skint. Please keep me a space though. I WILL SUCCEED!!!!111!!!1¬¬!
02-07-2013, 07:14 PM
RE:
I'm interested to sign up, but I didn't see a price anywhere (found that a bit weird!). How much does it cost and how can I pay for vip access?
02-27-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
I became a SuperVIP lifetime
member, and I must say its AMAZING! I dont regret it and I don't
think anyone will.. :)
02-27-2013, 01:55 PM
RE:
(02-07-2013 07:14 PM)automation_technician Wrote:  I'm interested to sign up, but I didn't see a price anywhere (found that a bit weird!). How much does it cost and how can I pay for vip access?
I know how to sign up b/c i know what forum section i need to create thread for payment but i don't know pricing. it has no detail of how much here.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/misc.php?page=vip
03-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE:
Yes I want to join the vip section of this great forum and no price is hard to do it blind can please post the price if is one time fee or monthly can just post or pm with the response and and I can make arrangement to make the payment and continue with the im journey
46.gif
03-21-2013, 04:31 AM
RE:
wow ,This is my first time come here.
the worderful place .
Everybody is goood !
But I need vip member, too.
How do i join that? What should i do?
Thanks everyone
03-21-2013, 05:48 PM
RE:
(03-21-2013 04:31 AM)jimlogx Wrote:  wow ,This is my first time come here.
the worderful place .
Everybody is goood !
But I need vip member, too.
How do i join that? What should i do?
Thanks everyone
Me too... I have benefited greatly from this forum.
What are the requirements and cost effectiveness?

thanks to the creator of THE BESTBLACKHAT FORUM

...THERE IS NO CRIME IN TRYING...
03-25-2013, 08:39 AM
RE:
I'm trying to post in the support section to become a vip, but it doesn't work. That is sad, I really need to find a good place to learn IN and get gool free tool for it. I'm spending a lot more then what I'm gaining so far in IM. I hope to be able to join the vip soon.

Sorry for my English, French Canadian here.
03-30-2013, 12:44 AM
RE:
how much does i have to pay to become supervip please pm me
05-01-2013, 08:00 AM
RE:
I'll join the supervip within this week. Smile
Excited about it Blush
66.gif
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)

55.gif