33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2015, 03:18 PM
-->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA SCRIPT ! Kiss Goodbye Your Commissions
Attention All Bestblackhatforum Members

Beware of this Low Life Scammer Batmans who is pretending to be helpful.

Thanks to 2 VIP member pointing it out and exposed Batmans Cheapskate Crap Script.

Post 61
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1258323

(05-10-2015 12:54 PM)thobias Wrote:  The SOB Batman is back again with another crap WSO just to promote his shit CPA Network .Well its not actually a "CPA network",Its a BSO script bought from BBHF,so its just run by him,no AM's,no offers, nothing. What the script is doing is rebrokering .One of the respected member who joined his network revealed this to me.What this script does is that it takes good offers from adworkmedia,peerfly,neverblue and pretends it to be the real offers on his network .The offers on his network site pays really low but actually the similar original offers pays high. He takes the CPA network members as brokers just to promote "HIS" offers on good CPA sites such as Adworkmedia,peerfly and others, the members on his site thinks that the offers are original under his network .......What a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 63
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1258361

(05-10-2015 01:59 PM)California Kid Wrote:  nothing really wrong with brokering cpa offers, but yea, this guy has his own little hidden agenda and his so-called cpa network IS actually a scam when he claims he is trying to help bbhf members. i've been calling him out on his shit for a while now.

he has no loyalty whatsoever to this forum. almost every single one of his posts are in self promotion trying to scam people in to his program without advising the people who he claims is helping that there are legit cpa networks out there a lot better than his. the posts he makes outside his self promotion threads are threads dedicated to sharing something small just to advertise his cpa network in a whole separate post.

dreama- that's his m.o. to all my responses to him. he's so unoriginal. glad you saw his contradictions and lies. it's a step in the right direction for everyone to see through his bullshit so they don't get scammed while he claims he is helping people. what makes him a scammer is the fact that he has a hidden agenda and fails to reveal it to anyone because he knows if he did, people will go elsewhere for help

after all my pleadings with him, he has refused to stop his shadiness here on this forum

Goodluck to all those who have join his CRAP NETWORK ...ALL your hardearn commissions goes into his pocket $$

Oh Batmans a Good a Liar ! 42rock
05-10-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: -->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA SCRIPT ! Kiss Goodbye Your Commissions
yeah he always trys to promote his CPA network at the end of sentences im noticing... it was something strange to him and that other dude tries to pitch his torrent blackhat stuff when he mirrors it?
05-10-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: -->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA SCRIPT ! Kiss Goodbye Your Commissions
The only scammer and the only lowlife I see here is you.

You are a liar and you're pathetic. This video pretty much explains where you are coming from and why..
05-10-2015, 04:09 PM
batman ive been quite about this and just seeing how you behave with the posts.. if ur really trying to help folks dude... just dont pitch ur stuff at the end... thats that.... theres a sig for that... to be honest its annoying.. alot of folks here dont do that stuff... i have nothing against you bro but something is way off on you.....
05-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Something is off about you? What a joke. This used to be a great forum but it has gotten full of sorry ass losers like yourself. You know me and I could careless to know you. My sig is the only promotion you see and if that bothers you that 's not my problem... That's your personal problem. Maybe you're gay and hate women, I have no idea. But like I said that 's your problem and there nothing off about me bro.
53.gif
05-10-2015, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 04:53 PM by sammywantsya.)
wow not only ur delisional but you hate gay people... how racist can you be??? ohhh you hate black folks too ou hate asians now??? racist pig bro thats you
05-10-2015, 04:52 PM
and stop with that shyt using that misdirection wording to think ur the good guy on all of this.. you know what your doing.. and its sad you think your the victim here...
05-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Ok. So tell me what exactly am I doing?
05-10-2015, 05:21 PM
now you are calling other people losers because they have an opinion about you? yea, you are WAY out of control man. your sig is fine. nobody is complaining about that. people are complaining about your attitude and insults towards others and the fact that you are self promoting in posts outside your self promotion threads. you are also contradicting yourself saying what you are sharing is good stuff and then turn around saying you haven't even read what you shared. you don't see anything wrong with that?!?

if you don't then the only loser is you. not me.....not others.....YOU. i don't mind being called a loser by you. what you think of me doesn't matter to me. but maybe other people feel differently when they are being called a loser by you. maybe they take it personal and take offense <shaking my head> i can't believe you are calling other people losers now. this is not what this forum is about......
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-10-2015, 05:24 PM
its fine that you share the value because you have strong passion for CPA... i get that i really do.... but what i didnt and i know some folks feels the same way is like you keep on saying how awesome how great like this is the best thing i have ever created types out there... its getting way too overboard and its over hyped up.... ya know.... being nice at first and then send them ur link to ur site... and then doing the same thing when you first made ur posts up top at the end of the bottom with ur link again.... thats disearning the trust you put into from this community... and its gonna hurt you bad at the end... keep sharing the value... but keep that other stuff out of the way... just put that stuff in the sigs like u have now... and thats that... my 2 cents buddy
17.gif

58.gif