6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2012, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 06:04 PM by zilla.)
RE: Be CAREFUL installing or downloading WP PLUGINS and THEMES!!!
I would like to note that this has happened to me before with a wordpress theme; with regards to the somesite.com/*.*.js file, I removed it entirely and it messed up the theme. I was told this is typical in themes with the exception of the url and that .js file is local if needed so if you remove that snippet of code and the theme no longer works change the path to the local version.

Hope this helps someone, I know it drove me nuts several months back trying to figure out how to fix the theme after removing the malicious crap.
04-06-2012, 07:25 PM
What in the hell is going on with these kinds of people makes on sense to me what so ever. Angry
04-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Please report that also to the police.
Since those kiddys don't use proxys anayway, they are easy to catch.
04-07-2012, 03:05 PM
@ynwaps - LOL, what you going to say? "I'm using a plugin that I didn't pay for (in other words "stole"). Could you bust them so that I can continue to use this un-paid plugin without any problems."

LOL - that remark cracks me up.

Honestly guys...you get what you pay for. You hunting for FREE info...get rich quick methods...and plugins for FREE that would otherwise cost the general public money. When you start dealing in this realm, you have to expect some tinkering within the "FREE" nulled scripts.
Not trying to be a jerk...but honestly...stop bitching...check your scripts prior to using them...and spend your time making money.
04-08-2012, 08:12 AM
As BlackhatOps says, it's to be expected when using cracked and nulled stuff that some will be poisoned..

I never, ever use any script before seeing the source and checking it over - that's how I came across this surge of infections.

As for the post above, yes, it's normal to have references to .js files - but 99% of the time should be on your own site/blog, not offsite (unless trusted sites)

Si
64.gif
04-08-2012, 10:36 PM
This kind of act is non ethical and the user must be banned till the last day on earth.I just wonder what is so fun in making someothers cry....
04-08-2012, 11:15 PM
@alpha23 - lol...non-ethical? Compared to what? downloading nulled and crack plugins?
04-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks very much for this info.

One question: What do you put in the place where it says to replace with...?
04-10-2012, 07:28 AM
I had to delete one of my site last month and rebuild it, thanks to some stupid morons
04-10-2012, 09:21 AM
IF you refer to my reply above, lets say you find some strange code in a file. This here is a dummy example to show. In a file you find this here: tregETdgEG9845D

Then you can replace the text shown below:

PHP Code:
get_status('./','REPLACE THIS WITH THE STRING TO SEARCH FOR'); 

PHP Code:
get_status('./','tregETdgEG9845D'); 

And it should list all files that have that code in it.
6.gif

67.gif