35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-05-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2012 11:05 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Be CAREFUL installing or downloading WP PLUGINS and THEMES!
Lately we have found some infected plugins and themes being
shared here to INFECT members here.
And even on other forums its was been posted too aiming to infect members! Well i will NOT tolerate this on our forum!
Let's make this forum free from VIRUS or malware!

One supervip member here sold this script
(I forbid the selling/discussion of the said script in this PUBLIC section of BBHF anymore!).

Anyone caught will be given a proper infractions and may lead to
Permanent ban.

Members should be aware that SCANNING it to virus total,
or any other VT scanner
and the results seems to be CLEAN,
It DOES NOT mean it is already clean.

Please kindly DOUBLE check the wp plugins or theme scripts and look for some malicious script being injected or obfuscated, inform everyone immediately if anyone found infected shares or members trying to infect us here!.

Do NOT trust NEW members posting new shares here.
even the virus total says its clean!
Please DOUBLE CHECK his shares and anyone find it infected. Please let me know immediately so i can ban this assh0l3!
[Image: Banhammer.gif]
DO NOT trust supervip or even supervip with "TRUSTED status" too posting shares that regards to scripts!
Lately we caught supervips and some of them was been permanently banned already.

If anyone found someone trying to INFECT members here will get INSTANTLY be BAN! If anyone found someone,

Please let me know immediately.

I highly advise everyone to be responsible enough.
Double check it carefully!
I will not tolerate this!!!

I found out that some supervip here is creating a new user account just to post and to infect thinking they are already safe from being banned. FOOL!!!
Be warned! I know who you are and to those who are planning to infect members here, do not think you will get away with this easily.

Be WARNED! I will NEVER tolerate this kind of act!!!

Special credit goes to simey69 for informing me and everyone here about the said infection.
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-simey69

Normally the infected scripts is embedded with this sample code scripts like this:
[Image: 93251957.png]
This can also be obfuscated.
Please double check the scripts being shared and look for some MALICIOUS code being injected.
If anyone found member trying to infect us here.
Please post on his thread and let me know so i can ban this assh0l3!!!

[Image: Banhammer.gif]
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

48.gif