49.gif

Poll: BAN the Fucker + Sucker of BBHF @lowridertj
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 04:58 PM by Raven.)
RE:
@ LowRidertj,
If you have been in the IM Game long enough you know, getting your shit shared is part of the show.
If you been in the black hat scene long enough, you would know that most people who download your
shit NEVER EVEN USE IT! MUCH LESS WOULD EVER BUY IT!
Plus, if your shit is any good people will buy it out of the need of those pesky updates you keep blabbing about.
You know how many crackers we have on his forum?...
I guarantee you someone here can crack your S***** little software.
All you did now is paint a target on your software, your membership here AND YOUR WEB PROPERTIES!
Good Luck With Your Shit...
Your Going to need it.
To Make Myself Clear!
No One Is Threatening You!

I'm just saying!

P.S. I Voted To Bann Your Ass Off Our Forum!
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
RE:
I never know why peoples still buy craps sold on WtF.
01-01-2013, 04:40 PM
RE:
BAN NOW!!!
01-01-2013, 04:40 PM
RE:
He think he is smart in marketing and this is his marketing tactics and it worked. Ok lets show him some marketing heY OP can you just edit the post and put "ALL HATERS START GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ON HIS WF THREAD LETS SHOW HIM THE POWER OF BBHF MEMBER" ;)

Just create fake accounts and give negative feedback on his WF thread ;)
AlexW
01-01-2013, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 04:51 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
(01-01-2013 04:40 PM)AlexW Wrote:  He think he is smart in marketing and this is his marketing tactics and it worked. Ok lets show him some marketing heY OP can you just edit the post and put "ALL HATERS START GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ON HIS WF THREAD LETS SHOW HIM THE POWER OF BBHF MEMBER" ;)

Just create fake accounts and give negative feedback on his WF thread ;)
@AlexW: Thanks n thats the Perfect remedies for such Assholes... like @lowridertj.

We should do that... Give all Negative Feedbacks on his Thread in WF....

@@lowridertj(*****) If you hate BBHF, you got problem with our Mods(Lala) and admn.. and alll other here.. what love you do here as a VIP....

Leach other stuff for Free ah...? What a Holly Policy you got Man... Shame on you... WE need you out of this BBHF Now..

And let this Be an moral to all Leachers and Haters here in BBHF..... We will not tolerate you here Leachers, if you dont understand our core Values of thsi community " Sharing is Caring "..... stay out of BBHF... Those doesnt have right on the shared stuff here....

So all leachers and similar to @lowridertj(*****) beware.... We will be watching you closely.. We dont want such people here in BBHF... Understand " Sharing is Caring "... we love you... or get the F*** out here in BBHF..... You are fit to LOOT WF members... (I pitty on WF members)....
10.gif
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 05:09 PM by THE DOCTOR.)
RE:
[Image: BBHFMEME.png]
AlexW
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
RE:
(01-01-2013 05:08 PM)AlexW Wrote:  
[img]/ak6wj9mnj/BBHFMEME.png[/img]
Awesome @AlexW:
Thats the Perfect picture you have put to those Leachers and SPY.....
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 05:12 PM
RE:
(01-01-2013 05:10 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 05:08 PM)AlexW Wrote:  
[img]/ak6wj9mnj/BBHFMEME.png[/img]
Awesome @AlexW:
Thats the Perfect picture you have put to those Leachers and SPY.....
now that will be my signature FOREVER Blush
AlexW
01-01-2013, 05:15 PM
RE:
Ban Ban Ban...Oh Yeah Fuckin BAAAAAN this Snitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-01-2013, 05:17 PM
RE:
ban BAN BAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THAT SNITCH NOW WE WANT TO PROBLEMS FOR THE NEW YEAR 2013 BAN HIM NOW
58.gif

15.gif