71.gif

Poll: BAN the Fucker + Sucker of BBHF @lowridertj
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 05:16 PM by Creator of Universe.)
Ban @lowridertj - Plz Vote to BAN such F***** out from BBHF - Enough is Enough
PLZ VOTE to BAN @lowridertj [SPY + F****** Leacher of BBHF]

With respect to the thread:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Skype-Marketing-Software-Revolutionary-New-Software

@lowridertj is the Paid VIP in BBHF only to Leach and Stop his stuff being shared. All members here request the Mods and Administrator, to BAN @lowridertj and save our community interest.

We dont want people like him here who is here to only leach other product and become Paid Super VIP to block all his product and be here as a spy to take report teh shared links and take it down.

I request all the members of this community to vote on this thread, if you think such Leachers like @lowridertj should be banned from our BBHF community who dont respect "Sharing is Caring" and he is only here as SuperVIp to take down the links and Leach other shared stuff for Free.
Plz Vote and support to ban him:

If you support to BAN him ------------ Reply to this Thread as BAN BAN BAN Angry Angry Angry Angry
If you do not support to BAN Him ----- Reply to this Thread as NO

Update:
If you want to vote Anonymously, I have stated a Poll, which is above this thread. Plz VOTE in the poll above. Your identity will not be revealed.

To keep this community clean your Vote is required guys, Dont be a Leacher like him.... So plz VOTE.
Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad

Update 2:
As requested by @AlexW Smile

---- "ALL HATERS START GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ON HIS WF THREAD LETS SHOW HIM THE POWER OF BBHF MEMBER" ----------------

[b]Courtesy by AlexW: (Awesome)

[/b]
[Image: BBHFMEME.png]
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:00 PM by BigBoy69.)
RE:
If this is true. we always like to see this member like ban user.

So, I can tell........

BAN BAN BAN Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't like F***** + Sucker........ Angry
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
RE:
Ban hammer incoming...

3,2,1.. BAN!!!!
01-01-2013, 03:05 PM
RE:
(01-01-2013 02:56 PM)reazahmed Wrote:  If this is true. we always like to see this member like ban user.

So, I can tell........

BAN BAN BAN Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't like F***** + Sucker........ Angry
Yes Dude.. Just read this Thread:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Skype-Marketing-Software-Revolutionary-New-Software?page=3

How shamelessly he says that.... openly and mroe to it he says us all TO GROW UP... and insults LALA (mod) and other Admins and Super VIPS...

Suck Fuckign ***** should get a clear message that this community is nto for them to be VIP and Only Leach and be a SPY here to take down the Link....

Plz guys vote for the cause and help to keep this Community Clean... PLZ
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 03:15 PM
RE:
This shouldn't be the attitude of our community.

Our attitude is sharing is caring :)
41.gif
01-01-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:44 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
Update:

If you want to vote Anonymously, I have stated a Poll, which is above this thread. Plz VOTE in the poll above. Your identity will not be revealed.

To keep this community clean your Vote is required guys, Dont be a Leacher like him.... So plz VOTE.
Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 04:12 PM
RE:
wE DO NOT WANT HIM

BAN BAN BAN Angry Angry Angry
SHARING IS CARING.
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM
RE:
we like to live here like clean person.

Don't do anything like to see dust been.
01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
RE:
BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM and "KICK" him back on WF :)
AlexW
01-01-2013, 04:26 PM
RE:
BAN BAN BAN
5.gif

8.gif