60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 02:17 AM by one.)
Bad jokes
This woman said she remembered me from the vegetarian club.
But I never met herbivore.

A book just landed on my head.
I've only got my shelf to blame.

What do you call an Italian astronaut?
A speciman.
09-03-2014, 05:26 AM
RE:
cheesy!

repped u though... :P
09-03-2014, 05:30 AM
RE:
Her Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.

About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary:

Bike wouldn't start, can't figure out why.
09-06-2014, 05:51 AM
RE:
(09-03-2014 05:30 AM)ASG11 Wrote:  Her Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.

About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary:

A little on the cerebral side Blush

One more (this one shamelessly stolen from somewhere on the forum (not the lounge section, though - that would be rude):

Did you hear about the Italian chef that died?
He pasta way.
09-08-2014, 01:36 PM
RE:
liked it.
(09-03-2014 05:30 AM)ASG11 Wrote:  Her Diary:

His Diary:

68.gif
09-11-2014, 09:49 PM
RE:
HAHAHAHA LOL... that was f*** hilarious
Is something like what's happenign to me sometimes lol but it's not asbout bike
10-03-2014, 01:37 AM
RE:
if you've just taken an acid can be exhilarating :)

a girl once told me love I love you so much I want to marry
and I answered love I love you too much but I like to f...k not married
do not take it very well lol :)
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]
10-17-2014, 04:50 PM
RE:
Now feel it...

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not Unusual."

78.gif