15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Backlinks Value Has Changed in Google After Farmer Update Google changes its mind qui
Ok guys so this is my first post..just trying to be a contributor and not a leetcher,lol....to the mods, please don't kick me if this post is around, i did a search for it and didn't see it, secondly this is not my post, i found it on another site i frequent,lol

Blog comments from scrapebox: they are not what they used to be mainly because 80% of the autoaprove blogs are noffolow and Nfollow links have lost in value in google`s eyes. Third the normal ultra spined comments we all have with great post, great site blabla have no chance in getting aproved since there are hundreds of this comments coming every day.
Only solution I see for this is aim for High PR Dfollow blogs and post using the black box plugin or the plugin that copies the above comments.

Forum profiles lost in weight but still have importance, of course not as before.
I see a major increase in importance for Dfollow PR 3+ backlinks no matter where they come from so getting this kind of links is important.
The above links dont have weight if they dont have a big background of Dfollow PR 0 backs (couple hundreds at minimum)

Article marketing
-became harder because the content you post anywhere has to be at least 40% unique so keep an eye on this! Content has to be 40% unique in your submisions and on your site because google values more unique content.

I dont know if its a coincidence but I see a lot of sites that are in the yahoo directory that rank top 5 for medium keywords.

For medium keywords and lower: -keyword in h1 tag is not a must as long as that site has backlinks that looks like this => more than 500 backs mostly .com`s at least 1 PR 5 or more backlinks and 20 PR 2-4. This are just estimates that should give you an idea.

Backlinks to a page that you want to rank is not a must, Ive seen a lot of pages that rank top 5 (never 1st) with 0 backs to that page but the main page has 1000+ backlinks

uniqueness and authority increased in google eyes, quality backlinks with a background of high number of backlinks are valuable. Site age might have increased in importance.

Rock on dudes 42rock
07-26-2011, 04:41 AM
RE: Backlinks Value Has Changed in Google After Farmer Update Google changes its mind qui
Pretty useful information thank you
09-09-2011, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 08:54 AM by shoxy.)
RE: Backlinks Value Has Changed in Google After Farmer Update Google changes its mind qui
thanks for the post nice info - have to agree google panda made some change, about the article marketing if it's only 40% not a big thingy, most spinners of any value today can easy beat that number, personally i think getting a article accepted is going to be the hard part due to the fact ezine got hit 2 times on the updates so guess the trends are going to be stricter rules on the article.
A little while back i read that the panda update is all about sosial marketing eg more use of the sosial cites , +1 twitter fb web2.0 etc. for those interested found this list about the panda updates.

Evolution Of Google Panda In 2011:
Panda/Farmer -February 23, 2011(effected 12 % of search results, the target –low quality content sites and content farms)
The +1 Button -March 30, 2011(the target –competition to Facebook, Twitter –which allow users to influence their search results)

Panda 2.0 -April 11, 2011
( update of all English queries worldwide, not just English speaking countries + new signals about sites that was blocked by Google Chrome users)

Panda 2.1 -May 9, 2011 (not specific details was revealed by Google)

Panda 2.2 -June 21, 2011(again, nothing specific, but it was targeded to futher evaluate websites that was hit by the first Panda update)Google+ -June 28, 2011 (big hit on Facebook, integration in Gmail and easy content sharing platform)
Panda 2.3 -July 23, 2011(the same, nothing specific was mentioned, just improvement of original Panda algorithm)Panda Goes Global

August 12, 2011(Google rolledPanda out internationally,both forEnglish-languagequeries globally and non-English queries -impacted 6-9% of queries)
12-pack Sitelinks - August 16, 2011 (Google rolled out expanded sitelinks, displaying up to 12 at a time for top-ranking sites)
09-09-2011, 04:42 PM
nice and great information
05-17-2012, 04:26 AM
Nice and very informative share.Thank you.
9.gif
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG

10.gif