23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2023, 06:07 PM
BSO Sellers Do Not Sell To LEVYA
I never meant to disclose the identity of this scammer but I'm left with no option.

He purchased one of my BSO and he complained about it when he downloaded the BSO after 30 seconds.

This guy threatened to open a dispute on PAYPAL and he eventually opened it.

Who buys a digital course and request for refund within 30 seconds without taking action on the information in the course?

Who buys a digital course and request for refund within 30 seconds without using the course because you just don't like the course for no reasonable reason?

ONLY SCAMMERS DO THAT!

This guy is comparing the "unreliable and stupid marketplace option on FB" with knowing "how to run a cheap advert on FB to quickly sell your products or services"

His username on BBHF is : LEVYA

His BBHF profile link is : https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-levya

This scammer's paypal email id: quickerbiz@gmail.com

For the records, none of my students/customers ever complained about the method in my BSO guide except this idiot.

I gave him a bonus guide from my friend and he saw that guide on Google and he started crying about that. Lol.

Beware sellers of this scammer. He deserves a ban MODS please.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE BETWEEN 500-800% MONTHLY PROFITS WITH OUR BASKETBALL + FOOTBALL TRADING IN 2024? SEND A PM!
02-24-2023, 01:39 AM
RE: BSO Sellers Do Not Sell To LEVYA
Noted. Sad to know. There are many such guys. If you have said 'No Refund' in your sales thread, you can take up with Mods. They will do something.
02-25-2023, 05:34 AM
RE: BSO Sellers Do Not Sell To LEVYA
(02-24-2023 01:39 AM)Lavarball Wrote:  Noted. Sad to know. There are many such guys. If you have said 'No Refund' in your sales thread, you can take up with Mods. They will do something.

UPDATE: I actually WON the CASE when PayPal intervened with their resolution!

I took it up with the Mods to BAN him but they refused.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE BETWEEN 500-800% MONTHLY PROFITS WITH OUR BASKETBALL + FOOTBALL TRADING IN 2024? SEND A PM!

18.gif