380.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: [BSO] 70% OFF VIDEO STORE PRO (FE+OTO 1) - Get Your Own eCom Video Store (WL Videos)
I got this really fast... Thank You Very Much...Ready to rock and roll...TWO THUMBS UP
08-15-2016, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 07:34 PM by mthomas.)
RE: [BSO] 70% OFF VIDEO STORE PRO (FE+OTO 1) - Get Your Own eCom Video Store (WL Videos)
Sent in payment, and received notice from SamuraiWarrior that he was offline for a day,
(it was a Sunday, so it was expected). Received product within 24 hrs, which was several days
before the Aug 22 delivery date listed in the original post.
Thanks and +5 Reps for this great deal with a $70 savings!

PS - Please send any new video package deals our way as well when/if they become available, as I would
be in for that as well.
08-22-2016, 02:34 AM
[quote='samuraiwarrior' pid='1389235' dateline='1439811432']
VIDEO STORE PRO

What a great experience !! I look forward to your next offers.
This is a GREAT forum - check me out

http://videoeditingsoftwaresolutions.co.uk
08-24-2016, 03:56 AM
I had some issues getting my email/password setup with this product.
I have to say that SamuraiWarrior went over and above in getting this all straightened out with the owners of this product.

I really appreciate all the effort and time you put into getting this up and running for me.

Thanks!
08-26-2016, 04:15 AM
I purchased this BSO from samuraiwarrior and I'm glad I did!
I was eager to start and could not wait to receive this product. Had to wait a little bit to get the product, but it was worth the wait. This looks sooo much better than the other option I had to start my video store, that I'm glad that I decided with samuraiwarrior and his BSO. The price was also much lower than what I was offered by the other party...this was the best decission I made. Happydance

Thanks samuraiwarrior Perfect 10

373.gif