261.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2015, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 06:24 AM by samuraiwarrior.)
[BSO] ☛ Video Skins

VIDEOSKINS

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BSO?
  1. Video Skins

VIDEO SKINS

This is possibly the best drag and drop Video Creation / Editor in the market.

This software will quickly create irresistible call to actions inside of your videos as
easy as 1, 2, 3!

It includes:
  • It includes beautifully designed ready-to-go video "skins" (templates), that you can use as they are or edit them as you wish
  • The ability to capture more leads from a single video (done with the RIGHT call to actions)!
  • No more trial and testing with different videos – the most proven lead generation
    and enticing value propositions can be easily added right into your videos that your viewers can interact with right then and there!
  • You just need a few mouse clicks to generate your very own, customized call to action whether it’s to generate leads or get viewers to buy right away, ready for your videos to convert!
  • Fully customizable to your business or industry!

This is a full video call-to-action solution for generating powerful videos quickly, and everything you are going to need to make a BIG impact immediately with
your videos.

Retail Price: $47

Video Skins Sales Page

[Image: 4US7JCi.png]

WATCH THIS

DELIVERY
Within 48 hours after payment and PM payment details

Buy Video Skins (Unlimited License) For One Time Payment of $15

[Image: 4LO65mm.png]

IMPORTANT NOTE

When making payment please state your BBHF id in PayPal.
After making payment, please PM me the following info
Subject Title: "Payment Details for [INSERT NAME OF PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED]"
Contents
1) Paypal name
2) Paypal email
3) Preferred email for access creation (if this differs from PayPal email)

This is for verification purpose as well as to send the access and create login details.

NO REFUND unless for whatsoever reason you are not able to access the product.

07-26-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ONE TIME PAYMENT ☛ Video Skins ☛ Best Drag and Drop Video Editor
Good Morning, your 3rd BSO was live now.
Once again we are so happy on your continued success.
Congrats again and good luck on your sales thread.

Regards,
Lala
07-26-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ONE TIME PAYMENT ☛ Video Skins ☛ Best Drag and Drop Video Editor
One of the "Best" [Group Buy] Originators here on the forum, His attention to details is in one word... IMPRESSIVE! Congratulations my friend :-)
07-26-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 12:58 PM by samuraiwarrior.)
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ONE TIME PAYMENT ☛ Video Skins ☛ Best Drag and Drop ...
RESERVED FOR Q&A

Question: What is included in this BSO package?
You get Video Skins Unlimited Licence

Question: Some others are claiming to offer the Pro Version as well
There is no such thing.They are totally mistaken.
I have been keeping in close contact with the developer (Brad Stephen) and product vendor (Sam Bakker).

The White Label licence clearly state that only Video Skins Unlimited Licence can be created

Question: Do I need the Pro Version?
Its good to have but absolutely note crucial to the use of Video Skins at all

Pro Version includes:
1) The ability to create 5 Outsource account
(This ability cannot be shared just like all previous Brad Stephen products such as Targeting Inspector and Audience Drill)

2) Analytics function
Although nice to have within the software itself, this function can easily be handled by Google Analytics plugin as well as other plugins

3) Some other minor additional features

So you can see that the Pro version is basically actually the Outsource Licence ability rather than anything else

Question Why do I have to wait until after 29 July?
The White Label licence conditions clearly mention that we can start selling after the 6 day launch period.

This is to prevent direct competition with the vendors

So anyone who delivers earlier is clearly breaching the terms of the white label licence, and their white label licence may be revoked due to non compliance
07-26-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ONE TIME PAYMENT ☛ Video Skins ☛ Best Drag and Drop ...
Thanks Lala for your approval
07-26-2015, 01:02 PM
(07-26-2015 12:41 PM)Ken Banks Wrote:  One of the "Best" [Group Buy] Originators here on the forum, His attention to details is in one word... IMPRESSIVE! Congratulations my friend :-)

Thank you my friend, for your kind words.

A lot of things in life is not just about what you know, but who you know.
And I happen to work and deal very closely with the Product developers, and product vendors and hence I am able to give more accurate info on what is included and what is not included in the package.

Anyone thinking about it, this is a very good product, if you are dealing with the creation of videos.
07-26-2015, 01:11 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

The rules clearly state that White Label licence holders can start delivering the Video Skins Unlimited licence only after the 6 days launch period, ie 29 July.

However, I can immediately utilise my Outsource licence to immediately create outsource accounts.

I have given out 2.

I have balance 3.

If anyone is interested, PM me to apply, and you will be given 24 hours access.

Conditions to apply:
1) Minimum 200 reps
2) Have had done product reviews in the past

If you do not meet the conditions, please do not apply

When you submit your application, please include links to your previous product review.

Successful applicants will be given 24 hours access.
And if your review is accepted to be put to my OP Post #1, once the launch period is over, you will be given a free Video Skins Unlimited Licence.
07-26-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ☛ Video Skins Unlimited ☛ Best Drag and Drop Video E...
Only 23 licences left at the early bird price of $7.60
07-26-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ☛ Video Skins Unlimited ☛ Best Drag and Drop Video Editor
Hi Dear

Once again congratulations on your new BSO, no doubt quality service from you every time, excellent and prompt support.

samurai does this app provide any share link for facebook, i mean can it display exact video with our CTA in facebook and google+, because they didnt show in demo videos, they only show the embed option in your landing pages.
07-27-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: [Samurai Warrior BSO] $7.60 ☛ Video Skins Unlimited ☛ Best Drag and Drop Video Editor
Awesome deal bro, just payed and PM send !

246.gif