10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2020, 09:32 AM
BLACKHAT METHOD Exploiting LootBear
MODS - If you wish to have this removed then please shut it down if not happy. Im just sharing the info so others are aware.

So we’ll be learning how to exploit LootBear.

First we need a couple of things:
- A smartphone for their verification system.
- VPN, to keep us private, both for our PC and Smartphone
- Documents to pass the KYC
- VCC or fullz to start a free trial and rent skins
- Steam accounts that can trade
- Some BTC to buy all of the above

For the steam accounts - what I heard is to do is buy every now and then 10-20 steam accounts and activate Steam Guard on them so I don’t have to wait the 15 days restrictions.

IDs for the verification: 2 options for now (will be updated)

1st option: https://idified.org/
They have everything you need, ID, selfie with ID or Debit Card while making a
surprised or smiling face and so on. I have used them personally when I used to do
this method.

2nd option: http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/
Haven’t used them. I know that they edit documents but not sure if they can do
everything that is needed for Lootbear KYC

For the VCC: Privacy.com, Revolut and similar services that offer VCCs usually work
on Lootbear. I am certain for Privacy.com and Revolut. Idified also offers Privacy.com
accounts

Step by Step Guide:
1.Connect to your VPN and head to Lootbear.
2.Register and make an account there. Choose the $400 package and start a free trial.
3.Enter your VCC details.
4.You’ll have to provide documents.
Usually it is fine to just take a picture of them from your monitor. If that doesn’t work you may print them. From Idified you’ll have all the required documents ready and you’ll just have to take a picture of them. Do not forget to tell them to edit the ID with whatever name is on the VCC and also put the proper debit card number (the number of the VCC) on the Debit Card selfie.
5.After we are verified we can proceed to activate our free trial and rent some skins.
You’ll have to deposit some money in order to rent them. I usually deposit with BTC. Of course there are other options but BTC is the safest.
6.RENT THE SKIN

After we rent the skin we are good to go. We wait 7 days until we can trade it, sell it and rinse and repeat. You can even start a couple of verifications at once.
Hi there remember to leave that REP
01-14-2022, 01:11 PM
RE: BLACKHAT METHOD Exploiting LootBear
I'm currently looking for a similar service to "idified.org"
Verification documents and bank statements. The site is down and can't seem to find any reliable providers out there. If anyone offers this service, let's chat.

29.gif