41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
Hi all .... the entire BBHF!

Never asked 4 this ... and never thought so many members here care for this s***!

Thank you ..... thank you all ... the best BHT community ever!

Just keep hitting me with the + 5´s and ... f*****ng enjoy being a member of this amazing
BHT community!

Thank you all!
09-06-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: [BIG CONGRATUALTIONS TO JOHNNY SHADOW] Aka Mr 20k +Reps! > we all thank you! <
Always here 2 serve my community/ friends / haters .etc

Thank u supercharger! 4 this thread .... never asked 4 this ...... never imagined this happen´ 2 me!

Thanks 2 this thread ... got couple of clients worth ... 1K .etc

Thank you!!!!!!
(08-24-2014 12:41 AM)supercharger Wrote:  
#####

I was going to suggest to Lala, DD, Noncom.. the top brass, that we add a new achievement badge, that covers "X" number of +Reps, when you get to a certain level, EG: 5k,10,15k and 20k... to go with the new bbhf badges coming...

Slowly, quietly, through the dark long nights and even longer days.. a massive target has been hit on BBHF...

#####

[Image: 20k.png]

#####

I am sure you will all post in this thead, in whatever way you feel fit, your thanks
praise, words of wisdom and most importantly..

HOW YOU HAVE BENEFITED or BANKED
from Mr Johnny Shadows, wise and wonderful threads..

At least 2 of my very own students, that have "tested" some products, have gone onto be able to purchase the full versions of the goodies, shared by JS, thus not only are they supporting the developers|creators|software houses etc etc [by the way the items were NOT cheap to buy!] they have benefited to the tune of being FREE from the ties of a crappy full time job... THIS is what I like about bbhf the most... there are many, many other bbhf members out there, so this is also a chance to say thank you to you all.. and keep the posts coming!

#####

So SIR Johnny "20k" Shadow, we all SALUTE you!

#####

L, DD, Noncom, Top Brass, I posted here, as JS is seen the most here, if in wrong place please repost for us all ;-)

#####
09-06-2014, 04:14 AM
RE:
Hi .... all good BBHF members ... Show some +Rep and ....just ................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​.............................................do wtf you like .... Thanks !

JS.
09-06-2014, 07:15 AM
RE:
Hats off to you Mr Shadow - respect sir!! Thanks ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo much for all your great shares.
09-06-2014, 07:21 AM
RE:
Congratulations, sir!
15.gif
09-06-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: [BIG CONGRATUALTIONS TO JOHNNY SHADOW] Aka Mr 20k +Reps! > we all thank you! <
(09-06-2014 03:48 AM)JohnnyShadow Wrote:  Always here 2 serve my community/ friends / haters .etc

Thank u supercharger! 4 this thread .... never asked 4 this ...... never imagined this happen´ 2 me!

Thanks 2 this thread ... got couple of clients worth ... 1K .etc

Thank you!!!!!!
#####

I was going to suggest to Lala, DD, Noncom.. the top brass, that we add a new achievement badge, that covers "X" number of +Reps, when you get to a certain level, EG: 5k,10,15k and 20k... to go with the new bbhf badges coming...

Slowly, quietly, through the dark long nights and even longer days.. a massive target has been hit on BBHF...

#####

#####

I am sure you will all post in this thead, in whatever way you feel fit, your thanks

At least 2 of my very own students, that have "tested" some products, have gone onto be able to purchase the full versions of the goodies, shared by JS, thus not only are they supporting the developers|creators|software houses etc etc [by the way the items were NOT cheap to buy!] they have benefited to the tune of being FREE from the ties of a crappy full time job... THIS is what I like about bbhf the most... there are many, many other bbhf members out there, so this is also a chance to say thank you to you all.. and keep the posts coming!

#####

#####

L, DD, Noncom, Top Brass, I posted here, as JS is seen the most here, if in wrong place please repost for us all ;-)

#####
#####

Glad to here it Sir Shadow of BBHF :-)

Wait until the thread hits 25 pages... you might get some 5k clients!

Did it mainly because you [and a lot of others!] have worked tirelessly to support, what a lot of other forums think, is a spotty faced, adolescent cussed pit of no hopers and cc stealers... how very wrong they are!!

There are no doubt MANY bbhf members doing very well, well enough to have used your "extended" demo|test|workarounds, to be able to go and pay the developers the FULL price out of their profits!

Here's to your next 20k +REP and no doubt this thread has given a lot of bbhf members hope from the endless work involved in IM, where they have found success and financial freedom from a tearful life and become worry free :-)

BBHF and it's genuine [not bots!] caring members, DO make a difference to peoples lives, not a lot of websites can truly say that!!!

We are also sure that TheBoss/DD/Lala/NonCon and others love the fact that this thread is all over the internet, in all the right places... the more new [genuine] members, the better! Cool

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
09-06-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: [BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHNNY SHADOW] Aka Mr 20k +Reps! > we all thank you! <
(08-24-2014 12:41 AM)supercharger Wrote:  A Few People have shaken my butts here and some have given me the opportunity to get tools that I would not have thought of.
(08-24-2014 12:41 AM)supercharger Wrote:  You gave both in one hand with your generosity ( I believe it take time and knowledge to get the contents and more time to load them ) and in the other hand, great quality (selection ) of what thought me quite a lot and part of them really boosted my will to go ahead.
(08-24-2014 12:41 AM)supercharger Wrote:  Be blessed
#####

#####

#####

#####

#####

#####
09-10-2014, 01:52 AM
RE:
Thanks Johnny for the selfless work you have put in to earn more than 20000 + Reps. We all salute you.
09-10-2014, 11:41 AM
RE:
Johnny Shadow thanks a 1000
09-16-2014, 01:09 AM
RE:
THANKS JS! You been here so long sharing a lot to the community you deserve this man!

cheers,
One of your fan...
77.gif

72.gif