76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2011, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 02:07 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
BHSEOS VIP will be added in supervip room as requested
Hello guys, i am done ripping all the VIP content of BHSEOS that ask you to pay $50 monthly/ $600 yearly! I see lot of members requesting me to do this so finally i was able to rip it. They do have UNIQUE tools but almost all tools were protected and they do have IP log system the same way we have here. But honestly speaking i was really disappointed cause almost all their tools were made and released on October 2010 and only few of them has been updated. [Image: sleepy.gif] But i admire how ADMIN Larcery and Nuls the ability to create such tools. Impressive so far. But there are some of their tools that even you paid vip access already you cannot use it but instead you need to pay MORE for another access for those tools. [Image: angry.gif]

Look here what BHSEOS actual VIP members where saying:
gabainc;3942 Wrote:Just my 2 cents... so please dont take offence. The forum was advertised for its Backlinker and BHtools which you pay a membership for. I had no idea we are going to have to pay more money each time there is a new addon plugin deemed better than the others... And the reasoning is because of saturation. I thought the forum was closing the doors to stop saturation.. I think everyone in the forum should be given the chance to benefit from all that backlinker has to offer for the membership subscription we have.

killermule;3943 Wrote:I dont believe they are charging for every new addon. I mean since iv been here they have added 1 other which I eventually found a couple days after release :P

Well this was requested by members so i have completely ripped their whole VIP section(not worth my time and effort anyway!)
I'll start to optimize now the forum permissions for all supervip members to BHSEOS vip. JUDGE it by yourself then if tis really worth joining with them or NOT. Honest to goodness. Not worth joining! Sleepy

Note:
I am going to ripped again ANOTHER New VIP forum after i am done the forum permission for bhseos vip to supervip members.

As of the moment seeing my target lists i do already have an idea what would be my next target.

Hope this time it will be all worth it my time and effort. Well everyone here. Feel free to suggest more vip you want us ripped. Thank you.

07-15-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: BHSEOS VIP will be added in supervip room as requested
nice to hear some good news Admin! :)
i can't wait. lol
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
07-15-2011, 07:46 PM
wow, I did pay for VIP today I hope to have made ​​the best business
The Barely wait To Be Inside
God bless you
07-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I heard of BHSEOS backlinker tool. Well can't wait myself to grab their bh unique tools. Thank you again ADMIN Love
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-15-2011, 11:32 PM
I LOVE YOU ADMIN!!!
70.gif
07-16-2011, 01:57 AM
HAHAHA. I log-in back in BHSEOS and my account was been banned already as of today.
[Image: bhseos.jpg]
But that was ok. I am much more clever that i was able to do some 100% full ripped before i was been banned.. :)
I am thinking of releasing their VIP on PUBLIC for FREE (like what i did on serobot vip) as revenge for banning me but never mind (will just waste some time and effort) I'll spare them for banning me. That was ok. I had no regret anymore they got my account banned. I expect to be banned before i had release this update. So i thank myself for being so clever. Now i'll start now unlocking the whole BHSeos VIP section,
i let you guys know back when i'm done.
07-16-2011, 02:07 AM
(07-16-2011 01:57 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  HAHAHA. I log-in back in BHSEOS and my account was been banned already as of today.
[Image: bestblackhatforum.com]
But that was ok. I am much more clever that i was able to do some 100% full ripped before i was been banned.. :)
I am thinking of releasing their VIP on PUBLIC for FREE (like what i did on serobot vip) as revenge for banning me but never mind (will just waste some time and effort) I'll spare them for banning me. That was ok. I had no regret anymore they got my account banned. I expect to be banned before i had release this update. So i thank myself for being so clever. Now i'll start now unlocking the whole BHSeos VIP section,
i let you guys know back when i'm done.
Hmmmmm l cant wait to see this release, hehe...
good luck to you admin.
you rock!!
42rock
07-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Public ? Not good .
07-16-2011, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 02:40 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
(07-16-2011 02:08 AM)mad Wrote:  Public ? Not good .

No worry. I hold no grudge with BHSeos.
And i respect their privacy.
Blush
I will NOT release their BHSeos VIP in public but only in our supervip room
i'm am done now unlocking BHSEOS vip,

http://bestblackhatforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=353
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BHSeo...e-for-FREE

All supervip members access it now and enjoy.

What would be my NEXT target then? uhmmm.
I better not tell it cause i might be banned if i tell it ahead of time,
Biggrin
i believe this forum is now getting popular that even in vitavee forum i got banned for so many times.Blush
They tend to hate me , but oh well the more they hate me. The more i enjoy the pleasure of ripping Biggrin

I guess my life now revolves in ripping more and more VIP forum. Blush
I am aiming for more than 1 million VIP files/content.
Enjoy guys. Expect more vip stuffs again.
For NOW i'll start again ripping ANOTHER new VIP forum.
Bur for now i keep it secret. Welcome
Unlock when done as usual.
Take care and God bless.
07-16-2011, 03:25 AM
ADMIN thank you for all the hardwork. i really enjoyed being supervip lifetime, not just worth joining but an amazing feeling that you guys not just save my money but had help me earn money and had learn lot of good methods. great downloads. Thank you guys.
37.gif

50.gif