59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2019, 01:31 AM
[BEWARE] Wp Socibot is Social Traffic Bot is WP Auto Ranker is WP Ultra Auto
Heads up: Wp Socibot is Social Traffic Bot is WP Auto Ranker is WP Ultra Auto

Beware of all products from Dan Green. This man builds half-ass products based on Internet Marketer's dreams and hopes of automating their social media marketing/blog tasks. These products almost work, but even their support cannot get them to do so. Once one fails to the point of extreme non-compliance he simply rebrands the product into another one just like it, but with a different name.

This post is NOT a rant directed to forum brothers that have graciously shared any of the above. If you don't have extra time on your hands to fiddle with trying to get a failing product to work then just move on. I really hope I do not see anymore comments like "hope this works" - because it should really be "doesn't deserve my time".

I have come to these conclusions based on the due diligence I performed before I installed any of the above products. The info was collected by forum members from each product/post.

This is just a heads up...you are always welcome to try.
05-29-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: [BEWARE] Wp Socibot is Social Traffic Bot is WP Auto Ranker is WP Ultra Auto
thanks for this info
05-29-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [BEWARE] Wp Socibot is Social Traffic Bot is WP Auto Ranker is WP Ultra Auto
thanks and reps for this information ilikeseggs
05-29-2019, 10:35 PM
(05-29-2019 07:48 AM)ShareToCare Wrote:  thanks for this info

My pleasure.
05-30-2019, 05:09 AM
max rep bro!
46.gif
05-31-2019, 03:11 PM
Thanks ilikeseggs! Rep added for heads up!
06-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Thanks a lot ! I wondered and made me save time and money ! Rep added !
06-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Thank you so much ilikeseggs for your insight,

Much appreciated

reps added for your great post

cheers
06-05-2019, 05:50 AM
(06-02-2019 12:46 AM)casa16 Wrote:  Thank you so much ilikeseggs for your insight,

Much appreciated

reps added for your great post

cheers

Anytime guys. Time is money, but it's also a lot of other things if you are creative Happydance
06-09-2019, 07:57 AM
This is hitting it on the head I have gone through just what was posted

Super post thank you
16.gif

31.gif