172.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2016, 02:55 AM
BBHF Mac OS Users Here
Hello fellow bbhf,

I would like to create a thread for Mac OS Users here in BBHF to share news on latest apps, ideas or anything that we can use on our internet life for our Mac OS computer.

I am new to MacOS Happydance and decided to make this as my main machine now. So i dont have any ideas for now on what tools i have to use for my Internet marketing.

I hope this thread can help anyone getting started in Internet Marketing with MacOS.

Thanks
09-21-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: BBHF Mac OS Users Here
(09-21-2016 02:55 AM)NoWaR Wrote:  Hello fellow bbhf,

I would like to create a thread for Mac OS Users here in BBHF to share news on latest apps, ideas or anything that we can use on our internet life for our Mac OS computer.

I am new to MacOS Happydance and decided to make this as my main machine now. So i dont have any ideas for now on what tools i have to use for my Internet marketing.

I hope this thread can help anyone getting started in Internet Marketing with MacOS.

Thanks

I feel you brother. I recently bought an apple laptop months ago.
At first it was quite confusing where to start if you've been into windows OS for quite some time.

But now i am proud and happy to be a mac user in the main advantage of virus free :)

Well i hope this helps you if your looking into seo internet marketing tools for mac.

http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tips/ma...ing-tools/

http://www.cultofmac.com/315782/30-mac-seo-tools/

Happy to see you create a thread like this. Nice Thread Perfect 10
Come lets help each other happydancehappydanceHappydance
09-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Coolness for starting this thread. Mac notebook user about 5-6 years now. :)
09-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Great to hear from my fellow mac users...

Right now im still getting setup with my basic tools like:

Filezilla FTP
Remote Desktop Manager - used for VPS
Visual Code (Since there no notepad++ in mac)

Same Here @SEO Expert one of my reason moving to MAC is windows viruses.. i heard its very minimal viruses in MacOS
01-06-2017, 04:01 AM
I'm in. Been a Mac owner for 20 years now - even worked for the Apple Store for nearly 5 years. Welcome to the cult - or as my husband says, "drink the kool-aid." >< lol

I'm fortunate that I get to use a Mac desktop at work and that they let me get a Macbook Pro as well. Would love to share/learn w/ others.
01-07-2017, 07:41 PM
I'm a fellow Mac user - I first used an Apple as a kid in 1980 or 1981. Switched from Windows in 2004 and currently have a MacBook Pro as my main machine and an old Mac Mini as a backup. (And an iPhone. And an iPad. Etc...)

It can still be a bit frustrating when you see Windows-only software but it's much less of a problem than when I first switched. There are a couple of pieces of software I still have to run using Windows 8 via Parallels but that's no major hassle.

FileZilla is good but for FTP/SFTP I use Interarchy now. It's regularly available with a discount and is sometimes part of a software bundle. It's the most reliable and fastest FTP client I've ever used: solid as a rock. And I am not connected with the developer in any way - I just think it's a great program.

Looking forward to seeing this thread develop and hopefully find some nice new software tools!

370.gif