63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 12:31 AM
BBHF MEMBERS PLEASE HELP ME
Hi all
im going crazzy lately as i dont know actually what to do
for the moment is the 2nd year that i fail at my studies in engineering , in Tirana/Albania, not for being an idiot as i would have accepted it , but i fuckin hate this engineering school... because of my family im doing this , but i feel bad because this is not what i want ... to change this school i have to enter to a private school and i have to pay money for studying there , and my family doesnt support me in this ... to work in here and pay the school is ridiculous because the wages are funny for the work you do ... i have given up doing bad things as weed or other things , the last thing im holding myself is internet with my websites and shit ... now im in a crosroad , i dont know what to do , i dont have money and finally i dont have my family support ...
can anybody tell me please any opinion ?!
Im Idiot and live in dreams or I CAN DO THIS SHIT with the Help of BBHF FAMILY ??
Respect 4 All
06-06-2014, 01:12 AM
RE:
First years of my IM career - i did not have any support either, family was asking me to find a "real" job...but one time when they saw $100 in a day, then $800 , then $1250 in one day...the opinion changed!

You are on the right track. I'd suggest to pick a method and stick to it until it makes you the first dollar! Then focus on making more and more. Dont experiment and try multiple methods at a same time...you will fail!

And BBHF has all the latest methods, tools and knowledge!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
06-06-2014, 01:52 AM
RE:
Thank you very much for your words , yeah in some way i kinda feel that this is the right way and i have to do a lot of things to conquer what i like the most .. but mostly needed is the way im going , i like this way , and till now im 90% of my way , 10% im asking here :D as for 4 moment i dont have anyone to ask and its better to feel that i to belong to BBHF Family...
respect 4 you , thanks

31.gif
Flag Counter