20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-06-2015, 09:19 PM
BBHF Footer Toolbar?
Hey Mods,

Where's the footer toolbar shortcut thingy gone?

Every time I logged in previously I was able to access all the threads I was active in. Now though that the footer toolbar thing has gone I don't know where to access all the threads I'm active in?

Any help would be appreciated ;)
"Help as many people as you can to get what they want and you will get what you want"
04-07-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: BBHF Footer Toolbar?
You need to upgrade to Super VIP Plus to get the footer widget.

Just drop Lala a PM ;-)
04-14-2015, 04:37 AM
I've been looking for it as well, what happened too it?
04-17-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 06:59 AM by Stathe.)
Dupe post deleted
"Help as many people as you can to get what they want and you will get what you want"
04-17-2015, 11:35 PM
(04-07-2015 10:27 AM)kirstie Wrote:  You need to upgrade to Super VIP Plus to get the footer widget.

Just drop Lala a PM ;-)

Look next to my avatar, I'm already Super VIP, but I still see no footer toolbar. In fact, I actually used to see the toolbar before I became Super VIP.

I'm inclined to think that the Mods have done away with it for some reason, but personally I found it to be extremely handy for accessing all the threads I'm active in.

Now though, I haven't a clue where to access those threads? I've checked in my profile and in my control panel but no joy.

In my opinion, it was a really handy thing to have, so come on mods, bring it back please!
63.gif
04-26-2015, 06:23 PM
It's back - Nice one Mods!
Closed

14.gif