46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2011, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 06:44 PM by BlackBeauty.)
BB Here...Hi Everyone!
Hey all,

I am BlackBeauty aka BB and I tend to be all over and nowhere at the same time. I lead a small effort against the censorship of spam filters with guessing algorithms and third-party commercial blacklists. I am also a partner with IBT, Inc. the distributors of Mail Mascot software and the new DP Mailer (whitehat MM) email deployment and subscription management tools.

Mail Mascot has made a name for itself in infamy, as Spamhaus took a personal displeasure in its effectiveness in creating an undetectable snow shoe and we have since taken the concept that has always produced the best inboxing with your MTA and integrated a data management subscription system. Now Mail Mascot offers the best of both worlds.

Anyways, I look forward to being an active part of this little corner of the interwebs and may all be blessed in the fruits of their labor!

SKYPE, MSN, ICQ, AOL, YAHOO - eDataKing (hit me up and I'll throw you a deal of Mail Mascot 59handshake ) or just hit me up to discuss email, I love chatting as many people already know ;-P
06-20-2011, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 08:29 PM by lala.)
RE: BB Here...Hi Everyone!
Hello Black Beauty, Glad you came over here,

I know mail mascot somehow.. Check this out guys.

About the Mail Mascot

The mail mascot is a program, commonly referred to as a Mass Mailer. It
is constantly updated and comes packaged with a lot highly sought after
features.

Including but not limited to:

Personalized Mailing

Email Scraping

Proxy/SMTP Support

and much much more.

For more information, feel free to visit the sales page - http://mailmascot.com

About the Affiliate Program - How it works?
By signing up under us, you will be entitled to a 50% commission on all
sales, (more so depending on your track record). This means you will be
receiving up to and over $47 per sale.

Additionally, nobody likes waiting a month to receive their earnings so to remedy this we payout every Sunday of every week. Once again, depending on your performance, you can even be entitled to daily payments.

Finally, to make it easier for you to sell we hand out discount codes.
Also if you're a hard worker, we want you to know it! So we provide you
with extra monthly payout bonuses (in addition to your regular affiliate
earnings). Typically 10% on top of all your sales for that month. You will need to have been with us for at least a month beforehand, in order to be entitled to the monthly bonus.

For more information (and to sign up) please visit http://mailmascot.com/affiliates
06-21-2011, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2011 02:44 AM by BlackBeauty.)
RE: BB Here...Hi Everyone!
Unfortunately, mailmascot.com is no longer up. We had many attacks by Spamhaus which has kept us from keeping up a site. The software is great though and still just as good as it ever was so it looks like Spamhaus isn't as smart as they think they are, huh?

The affiliate program is ran through a trusted vendor and the servers are hidden via obfuscation. We have been "babying" the software since the initial attack and are successfully maintaining all 700+ MM users at this time with regular updates and features.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome, I promise to be as much of a part of this community as others I am part of and thanks again...tt everyone shortly.

15.gif