59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Automated Backlink Creation Method - Get Your Site Indexed + Make Some Quick Backlink
Alright guys,
This definitely works with every new website, dont worry if your website is indexed and old, still you can use these methods to create some quick backlinks :)
Well I use these methods with my every new website to get indexed and make some quick backlinks.
Trust me this always works and works on auto pilot.
Just few clicks and you are done.

OK, it includes 3 methods and ya, none of the websites are mine, just trying to help ;)

METHOD 1:
1st one is site value stats.
Take a precious minute of your life, this will generate you 150+backlinks.
Just go to the following website and submit your website URL, leave the browser open and let it work, thats it and its done ;)
Code:
http://www.sitevaluestats.com/

Method 2:
It gonna take 30-40 minutes but will take you 1 minute to setup and all done and trust me it gonna make you 500+ backlinks for your website ;)

Ok, go to the following website --> sign up --> login --> Click Create Backlinks --> Put your URL and Keywords --> Click submit --> let the browser opened for 30-40 minutes till its doing your job and its done ;) You will have at least 500+ backlinks for your website :)

Code:
http://freebacklinktool.com/

Method 3:
It includes social bookmarking but I know you are lazy like me ;) so yes you dont have to work, it is too automated ;)

Go to the following website --> sign up --> login --> Click Submit --> Put all your website information --> Let it work for you now ;)
It gonna submit your website to 25 famous social bookmarking websites ;) without even working.

Code:
http://www.socialmonkee.com/

Alright, this is a tested method by me that after doing all this stuff, it will hardly take you few hours or minutes to get your website indexed.

So, that was it
Have fun and make some backlinks without even working at all Smile

Don't thanks me if you don;t like it Sleepy
And if admins or mods likes it, stick it ! Wink
07-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Automated Backlink Creation Method - Get Your Site Indexed + Make Some Quick Backlink
Great. Just ran these methods on my new website. Thanks.
INSANE: FREE HOSTING, FREE FUNNELS, FREE MAILING LIST
➤➤➤ LIFETIME ACCOUNT
08-16-2012, 05:38 AM
RE:
great share... easy way to get indexed.
08-18-2012, 04:17 AM
RE:
Thanks need to try this.
08-29-2012, 04:04 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
32.gif
09-29-2012, 12:34 AM
RE:
It seems that sitevaluestats.com is not working
01-15-2013, 05:00 AM
RE:
Hey marVelous leak Dude really AweSome worlk Bro ...! :p
03-08-2013, 06:01 AM
RE:
thanks man looking for this :) thanks again
03-21-2013, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 02:55 PM by jakson.)
RE:
Thanx for best share

Thanks for best share
06-17-2013, 02:12 PM
RE:
thaNK YOU SO MUCH!! helped me a lot
19.gif

79.gif