74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2019, 07:59 PM
Attorney please PM me. PayPal Screwed Me!
I purchased a software and training product and the software was something I could have done in Google in 2 seconds without the software. The sales page brags how is was never possible to do this without the secret software. I asked for a refund and the seller ignored multiple emails so I put in a claim to PayPal and it was denied saying

Quote:We received the case(s) you filed on July 1, 2019.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

I appealed and sent them the sales page, access to the software and showing how I could do the exact same thing in Google in 2 seconds. My appeal was denied.

Can an attorney please PM me. Thank you
07-16-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: Attorney please PM me. PayPal Screwed Me!
But, the only RELEVANT question as far as Paypal is concerned is: Did the seller deliver the software and training which they promised you in exchange for the money you paid? If the seller did, then that's the end of it legally.

It's totally irrelevant that a seller says their product has a secret sauce / secret software which will give you magical results you can't get anywhere else. That's just part of their sales pitch.

If you think about it, virtually all IM products usually include a claim somewhere that you'll make zillions of bucks using their method. Using your logic, if you didn't make zillions of bucks, you'd expect Paypal to give you a full refund every time (clue: Paypal won't).

If the software you purchased DID NOT do what it was supposed to do, then you may have a claim. But you can't expect a refund just because you didn't have the intelligence to do your own research first.

Simple really :)

(07-14-2019 07:59 PM)Digital Wiz Wrote:  I purchased a software and training product and the software was something I could have done in Google in 2 seconds without the software. The sales page brags how is was never possible to do this without the secret software. I asked for a refund and the seller ignored multiple emails so I put in a claim to PayPal and it was denied saying

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.

I appealed and sent them the sales page, access to the software and showing how I could do the exact same thing in Google in 2 seconds. My appeal was denied.

07-16-2019, 05:37 PM
Software is only a webpage with a bunch of links to public sites that I know about and can find with a search using Google in 1 second. Total waste of money.
07-17-2019, 06:11 AM
I dont like paypal as you can get ripped off by them, had it done quite a few times, and try and use a prepaid visa or MC because they are backed by no hassle returns if you get scammed. I use one that gives you a bank account number so you can transfer fro paypal to your visa/mastercard. I use mostly all now. See: https://homebusinessopportunities.review...rd-account

(07-14-2019 07:59 PM)Digital Wiz Wrote:  I purchased a software and training product and the software was something I could have done in Google in 2 seconds without the software. The sales page brags how is was never possible to do this without the secret software. I asked for a refund and the seller ignored multiple emails so I put in a claim to PayPal and it was denied saying

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, no explanation is possible.

75.gif