27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-23-2014, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 03:36 PM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
Attack on Canada: Shooters in Ottawa :-(
As some of you may be aware - my country is currently under active attack by multiple a shooter.
I am deeply saddened by these un-folding events :-(

1 Solider appears to be is dead (RIP), with 1 shooter killed (BIH) in our Parliament building.
Another shooter car-jacked a vehicle close to a nearby shopping mall; 3rd shooter also suspected to be at large, possibly on foot. <-- mis-reported
(News is still breaking, and information continues to in flux.)

Much of the downtown core is in lock-down, cars being searched, swat teams breaking down doors and searching.
[Update: Downtown is mostly reopened again, and expected to be open for business tomorrow, including Parliament.]

This is on-going - I send my Deepest Thoughts too All Those Affected and Hope there is No More Violence before this ends.
Please stand with Canada today in sending your positive thoughts during this difficult time.
Thank You :-)

I LOVE CANADA!! Long may your big jib draw!

[EDIT: Some updates.]
11-14-2014, 08:37 PM
RE:
So sad .... I`m sorry man :-( ...
03-27-2015, 05:36 PM
RE:
My Deepest goes out to the ones who were injured and lost thier lives. I hope this type of violence can be stoped world wide and peace and harmony can be achieved on this planet in our life time.
We all must change the world together. 1 act of kindness after the other.

70.gif