34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
(01-10-2013 01:55 PM)daica85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 11:35 PM)skylimit786 Wrote:  You should take help of web 2.0 sites, because if your secondary websites got penalize in anyway by Google, those websites rank will fall and same for main website, because they are linking to it.
So, do any backlinks for your web 2.0 and link to your money site, this will be a safe way to rank.
Good Luck!
So, do I need 100 secondary websites? or I still use them and then link web 2.0 blog/post to 100 websites and then link 100 websites to 1 main website?

I created another thread on this /Thread-Which-link-building-method-should-I-use. I'm sorry for this b/c when I post the question here it's not showed up.
Its OK if you have linked your 100 secondary websites to money site, but be sure they all are of high quality atleast 60%quality ..
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-12-2013, 03:47 PM
RE:
thank skylimit786, I'll consider and continue to research.
Thank you again for your answer me :)
01-15-2013, 05:16 AM
RE:
Hi,
I want to start in Internet Marketing, I have some good ideas and also many PLR files in English that I will translate to french (French community is a big niche).
If I want to sell any product, I must have a valid paypal account.
BUT, as I'am from Tunisia, I can't make this, I could only have a limited paypal account with many limitations ( especially about the amount of the transactions I can make).
I need your help to find any solution so I can handle this problem, if anyone could create a valid account for me I would be very grateful, if it's not possible it would help me to have any solution so I can start doing business.
I haven't a big idea about paypal and how to work with it, I hope that you could help me :)
Thanks in advance ^^
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!
01-20-2013, 03:12 AM
RE:
Hello sir!

Can you give me some tips on how to lessen youtube ban accounts?
Please please please.
Thanks in advance!
08-28-2014, 01:48 AM
RE:
Hi, Can you suggest me some VPN service or VPN software. Thanks
55.gif
09-06-2014, 12:07 AM
RE:
PLEASE HOW CAN SOMEONE BROWSE FOR FREE USING PROXIES,VPN
09-06-2014, 03:39 AM
RE:
Hi, I am developing a PPD game hack website. I have a keyword monthly searches of 8100.
Already there are many websites for my keyword.

How to find the SEO competition analysis, so that I could rank fast and better by giving more backlinks to my site.

And also I have KW monthly searches 33000, how I can rank fast and better in the eyes of Google,.

51.gif