19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2014, 04:58 AM
[Ask] Is it any value for increasing ranking If backlinks Get Index but by using Indexing Service
Hello,

I have a question Smile

is it any value for increasing ranking If backlinks Get Index but by using Indexing Service??

Thanks
07-08-2014, 05:21 AM
RE:
Yeah some of the Indexing services are pretty good for ranking factors like One hour Indexing,Linklicious...etc...I personally use Linklicious and most of the time got better result...
You can either use Indexing Tools,Some are really good when works with integrated tools like GSA indexer with GSA ser ranker...!!!
07-30-2014, 03:31 PM
RE:
(07-08-2014 05:21 AM)oldgold007 Wrote:  Yeah some of the Indexing services are pretty good for ranking factors like One hour Indexing,Linklicious...etc...I personally use Linklicious and most of the time got better result...
You can either use Indexing Tools,Some are really good when works with integrated tools like GSA indexer with GSA ser ranker...!!!
Yeah, thanks for your opinion
07-31-2014, 01:19 AM
RE:
Agreed with OldGold. Indexing is a big factor that most people honestly ignore. Having your links Indexed not only increases the speed in which they are indexed or recognized by the search engines but also will allow you to rank that much faster. Many backlinks are never even indexed at all and are left on the table so to speak. Would do you well to have an indexer. I also like Linklicious and Sandmanhere on this for makes a great one WP indexer that works well with his WP Snowball Autoblogger. Yet the WP Indexer he makes is much better than some services who do the same thing. I use GSA SEO Indexer
and GSA Auto Website Submitter
07-31-2014, 01:32 AM
RE:
I had a expired domain i bought wayback, was going to let it go because it had asian backlinks to it. So i had made a video few days ago for a friend and didnt feel like setting up gsa. So i did a 301 forward to the vid like in vidnuke not to much was happening until i put the domain in instantlinkindexer then keywords started popping up page 1-2-3 shortly after so i guess i would say it helps by the looks of it!
39.gif
11-25-2014, 05:13 PM
RE:
Thanks for all response guys!

29.gif