55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Are you a Blackhatter ?? What is that, really ?!?
Indeed...
The 'perfectly imperfect world'.

Seeing it in its present form, I find myself asking (without needing an answer, of course) :

[Image: 2sh1thole.jpg]

And also - by way of contrast:

I'm fine with just observing the sh*tshow - though I do not agree with it.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-20-2021, 07:13 AM
(02-17-2021 11:46 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Indeed...
The 'perfectly imperfect world'.

Seeing it in its present form, I find myself asking (without needing an answer, of course) :

[Image: 2sh1thole.jpg]

And also - by way of contrast:

I'm fine with just observing the sh*tshow - though I do not agree with it.

I can recommend you reading the Bible and Lao Tzu :)
02-20-2021, 12:09 PM
Thanks Academica !!

Actually, really and truly=>

(02-20-2021 07:13 AM)Academica Wrote:  I can recommend you reading the Bible and Lao Tzu :)

Being an old guy, I've read not only the old and the new - but also a couple of 'good news' versions, and...
Several translations of Lao Tzu's work as well as having enjoyed sudying 'A Course In Miracles' and related works.
(As well as much else during the past 40+ years, of course.)

Frankly I find more inspiration in 'Illusions' by Richard Bach than I have in any of the religious texts, and in the current time this little description of the current world suits me just fine:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3Dk-0ayak
02-23-2021, 02:32 AM
Gotta love this girl.

(02-20-2021 12:09 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks Academica !!

Actually, really and truly=>

(02-20-2021 07:13 AM)Academica Wrote:  I can recommend you reading the Bible and Lao Tzu :)

Being an old guy, I've read not only the old and the new - but also a couple of 'good news' versions, and...
Several translations of Lao Tzu's work as well as having enjoyed sudying 'A Course In Miracles' and related works.
(As well as much else during the past 40+ years, of course.)

Frankly I find more inspiration in 'Illusions' by Richard Bach than I have in any of the religious texts, and in the current time this little description of the current world suits me just fine:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3Dk-0ayak
06-17-2021, 02:38 PM
Some of the recent thread titles here at BBHF as well as recent world conditions brought this thread back into my thoughts today after a bunch of months have passed...

An adjunct to the BH things often posted here is simply any ideas of 'work avoidance'.

So many folks have been put right out of work since 2020 began - and so many dearly wish that they COULD find some work - whereas others seem to make all their biggest efforts aim at avoiding work.

A fascinating contrast IMO.

A very silly example that comes to mind is...:
Filling out surveys for small change.

Really ?? Seriously ?!?
Poking around endlessly at those things, 1/2 or more of which will disqualify you rather than getting paid - seems like work AND frustration combined to me.

Here's a 3rd type of person compared with those other 2:
Someone who is totally fine with doing work, has zero desires to ever work at any hourly type of j-o-b again, and simply wants to earn a decent amount rather than aiming for mansions yachts and fancy cars, AND:
This sort of person has no interest in ripping anyone off.

A tiny bit on the gray side may be OK, but any outright theft - NO WAY.

And as to work avoidance in general - seems to this member that the efforts required to AVOID doing any $$ producing work will be MORE WORK than just actually doing the work.

And of course there's always being stuck in Shiny Object Syndrome whilst just collecting endless amounts of fluffy, useless stuff as a terrific way of pretending at getting anything productive done.

Best Wishes to ALL !!!
56.gif

13.gif