71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Are link building tools recommended?
Since this is the White-hat SEO section, I would like ask if link building tools actually work, I am fairly new to the world of SEO(around 2 weeks) so I may be missing something here, but to clarify.

In the process of link building, it's usually a 3 step process for building a reliable and high quality link network.

1.Number of sites linking to your domain (Links)
2.The authority of sites linking to you (Trust)
3.The anchor text of the links linking to you (Relevance)

And although link-building tools pretty much complete step 1 without any effort, isn't it a problem if step 2 and 3 get messed up?
Wouldn't it do more harm than good if lots of spammy(assuming) websites link to your website with irrelevant content completely unrelated to yours?

I have read a post a user of this forum posted on one of the threads here, it was like shedding some light to the reality of things, and he had the same opinion as I did.

But due to the number of users giving positive feedbacks regarding the use of link-building tools, I am forced to cast a benefit of doubt towards it's usage and effectiveness.

So my question is.

1.Do these tools really work?
2.Do they improve your rankings in the SERPS?
3.Do they provide long lasting results?
4.And most of all, do they do more harm than good? or otherwise?
06-25-2014, 03:53 PM
RE:
1. These tools work if you know how to use it properly.
2. Yes it did improve your serp ranking for a few months. Since this is black hat methods, it will be de rank quick.
3. No, unless you do white hat seo.
4. They do good in short term basis.
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE:
Can you Recommend Some Course for learning White hat SEO ?
07-12-2014, 12:46 AM
RE:
(06-25-2014 03:53 PM)BBHF Help You Earn MONEY Wrote:  1. These tools work if you know how to use it properly.
2. Yes it did improve your serp ranking for a few months. Since this is black hat methods, it will be de rank quick.
3. No, unless you do white hat seo.
4. They do good in short term basis.
Can you recomended what tools for linkbuilding for newbie like me?
07-12-2014, 03:57 AM
RE:
If you are new to SEO world then I would recommend you to stay away from BlackhatSEO. Spent your time on natural link building like doing guest posting,leaving blog comments,active on social media and forums.
33.gif
07-12-2014, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 04:53 AM by senoob.)
RE:
Google knows every dirty link building tactics white or black hat. The key phrase 'Build Backlinks' to G is a dirty word. Whatever you've read out there about how to build backlinks is going to get you into trouble with G sooner or later. If I were you, I'll focus more on onsite optimization and high quality content, and then use social media to drive traffic to my site. FB is a great place to start, create a fanpage and use CPM for Post Engagement. It's not free but easier and can be cheaper than building backlinks with automation software (monthly VPS fee, private proxies, expensive softwares and tons of your precious time...). With FB and other social sites you gain social signal and if your site starts to rank in G because of that, it's a bonus. Why waste time trying to beat the G system when you have great alternatives for targeted traffic from FB, twitter and pinterest. Actually, when you don't build any backlinks to your site, you make G shit in their pants 'cos you are with their competitors. And the best part, they can't fault you 'cos they don't own the internet.
07-14-2014, 03:00 PM
RE:
I would really suggest that you try it first on a dummy site and not your actual site to get to know the software. A LOT of people really screw themselves over by getting too eager with these things and just doing some permanent damage to their sites making them start over again. Just try it first on a useless site, see how it works and if you're doing it right then once you figure it out do it on your real site.
07-15-2014, 08:25 PM
RE:
Totally agree. Don´t do it with a domain name that has potential because it will most likely kill the name for good if you don´t know what you´re doing. Google and their Updates will at some point have a problem with the site. And then, have fun disavowing 10k Links or so. :) Learn how to do Link Wheels right. That has some potential but again, learn how to do it right first. No Seo is better than Bad Seo.
07-29-2014, 03:32 PM
RE:
Depends..

You have to decide if you did the exact same thing all by hand, if it is worth it. All the "tool" does is help you do what you normally would do by hand.

31.gif