9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2020, 08:33 AM
Are Nulled WP themes dangerous?
There is a theme I want but it costs $300. I found a nulled version but am nervous about using a nulled theme. What is the general consensus on nulled themes? Avoid?
10-23-2020, 04:18 AM
RE: Are Nulled WP themes dangerous?
(10-15-2020 08:33 AM)Triss Wrote:  There is a theme I want but it costs $300. I found a nulled version but am nervous about using a nulled theme. What is the general consensus on nulled themes? Avoid?

Nulled themes/plug-ins are great for test sites.
A great way to check out a theme or plugin before purchasing to see if it has all the functions you need etc...

I wouldn't use a nulled anything because the code has already been messed with. Plus unless you know code really well then you don't know to what degree the code has been messed with.

My fear is that I'll use a nulled theme/plugin and whoever messed with the code could have some backdoor shenanigans applied to it that enables it to siphen off a large percentage of your traffic or leads. This does happen more often than people realize.

These are my own opinions. Worth about 2 cents.
Hope it helps.

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
11-02-2020, 05:18 PM
It is always better to stay away from nulled wp themes because then your site security is compromised and the site can be hacked too. You can easily lose all your data.
11-02-2020, 06:15 PM
I test everything, I mean everything...then I buy what it's worth my endeavours.

Here is some precaution steps to take (meaning themes, plugins etc. residing on your hosting account/server):

- if using Wordpress install Wordfence (find it here) and update it to PREMIUM (you have all the instructions on BBHF

- scan all of the files on your WP installation (it cannot be simpler)

- check the code flaws/differences

On the server level (I am using several VPS's) use ImunifyAV plugin for WHM/Cpanel (free version is ok). Scan.

All of the above are baby steps to take for everything you do. Of course there are other measures to take, but this is not the topic to write about them further.

Note: If you want, Triss let me know which theme is it and I will install it on my own server and let you know if the code is mailicious.
11-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Use:

- Wordfence, update to premium

- ImunifyAV on the server level (free plugin is enough)

Scan and check.

Note: If you need, I can install the theme on my server and let you know if it has malicious code inside and clean it properly if needed.
9.gif
11-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Use:

Scan and check.

Note: If you need, I can install the theme on my server and let you know if it has malicious code inside and clean it properly if needed.
11-02-2020, 06:18 PM
(10-15-2020 08:33 AM)Triss Wrote:  There is a theme I want but it costs $300. I found a nulled version but am nervous about using a nulled theme. What is the general consensus on nulled themes? Avoid?

Use:

Scan and check.

[Image: 10.gif]▂ ▇ █ A master designer behind my avatar and professional business logos? High quality, unbeatable price! █ ▇ ▂
Check it out : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...ting-at-10
11-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Courtesy of Bungle11:
[Guide] How to unlock unlimited premium Wordfence Security license on any version
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Guid...ny-version
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

24.gif
Free counters!